Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy X-X2 BANNER CONTEST! - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy X-X2 BANNER CONTEST!

Group announcement by FinalFantasyX-X2

page 1 of 1 5 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

FINAL FANTASY X-X2 BANNER CONTEST!

~~Contest Rules~~

1. Banner MUST be made by you, and you only. By submitting the banner, you take FULL credit for it. And, if yours is chosen, then full credit will be given.

2. Banner MUST display characters from Final Fantasy X and X-2. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any character from these two games can be used. Use as many characters are you would like. There is no limit.

3. Banner MUST have the "Final Fantasy X-X2" group name somewhere visible on it.

5. There will be no set banner size, but keep it in reason. Any extremly large banners will be forced to resize before judged.

6. To join the contest and submit your banner, you must email the following to jacquelinekaychan@gmail.com. Or, you can submit it to a photo imaging site, and put the link on this thread. However, email prefered so that other people don't see your banner, and try to steal your idea.

A. Name
B. E-mail address
C. Minitokyo username
D. Banner (As attachment)

Subject NEEDS to be "Final Fantasy X-X2 Contest Banner"

5. All submittions need to be in by Jan. 29, 2006. NO EXCEPTIONS! Winners will be announced the following week, if not sooner.

If your banner is chosen as the winner of the contest, then it will be displayed on the group homepage for a certain ammount of time. All runner-up's will have their time on the page, too. There will be links on the group for any and all that would like to look at all the banners that were sent in to us. Good luck fellow MT'ers, and I hope to see some great banners!

~ winxfairykay (Jacqueline), animefairy, and all other Mod's and Admin's of Final Fantasy X-X2.

*Idea for the Banner Contest credit animefairy, our new admin of the club!*

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Hmm...very interesting! Thansk again to winxfairykay!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

hmm sounds fun... but I don't know how to make banners...

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Making a banner is simple. Its an image, bigger than your sig, but much smaller than a wallpaper. I would say that 760 X 148 pixles should be fine. 760 is about the limit on length, though the height can be bigger.

Anyways, all a banner should have is an image relating to the subject, with the subject title on the banner.

So, all you do is get a clean bg with the right pixles, do your thing, and make sure that it has "FinalFantasyX-X2" logo on it. The image needs to relate to the group, too. No FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXI, or FFXII images on it. That would be a waste of time, because its off subject.

If this didn't help, PM me, or animefairy.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

BankotsuInuyashasgirl

SURRENDER TO MY SPORK!!

sounds like fun.. im good at making banners this should be easy =P

Step into my world where there's countless things to see...endless possibilities let me take you to a place where desires flow deep
See an odyssey of dreams...and the best of fantasies... All this for your eyes on, step into my world

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.