Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Christmas Auctions... - Minitokyo

My Christmas Auctions...

page 1 of 1 1 total item

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Dear Friends,

Christmas is almost upon us, and it would appear that finances this year are a bit tighter than usual due to our recent move. As a result, I have put some items on eBay in hopes of getting a little extra money to help us through the holidays.

I just thought that I would post a link here to my auctions. There a several games and a few other things. You can view my auctions by clicking here.

Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll actually sell a few of those things. There are some vintage games which might be of interest to some of you.

Happy Holidays,

mentis

merged: 12-21-2005 ~ 11:10am
Just to inform, my copy of Ulitima: Martian Dreams and Grandia II for Dreamcast seem to have gotten a little attention with a fair amount of watchers. I expect those two should do well in the end :D.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.