we need some Avenger scans

Tagged under Avenger

page 1 of 1 5 total items

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Cancel

I've been on the idea of trying to make my own user page out of maybe Blue Gender, or Avenger for a while now. We just need some good material to work with.

Since these are two of my favorites currently, what are the feeling of others about these two series? Are the neglected because nobody else likes them?

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

• Dec 16, 2005

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

Nothing I should say about Blue gender cause' I've never seen the show before.

But Avenger has a weird story plot and the creepy music is sometimes over emphasized, in my opinion, anyway.

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Cancel

I really like the music, it was different. Kind of gave her the presence, her performace couldn't since she was so introvertive.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

• Dec 16, 2005

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Cancel

well ive never seen Blue Gender, but i just bought the Avenger series and i love it.
im up to episode 5 now.
i do agree we need some more Avenger scans. i'll try and see what i scan in from what i bought, but no promises seeing as how the tin probably wont scan too well, neither will the cells.....

Signature Image

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Cancel

I really wish other people loved Avenger, and Blue Gender as much as I do. Unfortunately if it's not full of fan-servicey breaks, it never quite catchs on. Like s-CRY-ed degenerates into upskirt shots of poor Shireece. I really like her character, but must all scans of her be etchi?

• Feb 17, 2006

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.