Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For the ones who have bf or gf's - Minitokyo

For the ones who have bf or gf's

page 1 of 1 13 total items

This is the question:

What do you dislike of your bf or gf when you are with her/him.(obvious)

An example:

They are men that dislike that girls look themselves in a mirror so much time or the gossip...blablablablabla..(in my case)

Signature Image

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

talk to herself

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

well have to say I don't dislike anything XD Kill me but he's perfect! haha :D
*runs*

Signature

oh..his playboy attitude

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

My girlfriend is perfect for me, theres nothing that I don't like about her.

Signature Image

I love my girlfriend, she's called Celila and she's french ^^ (has a strong french accent which sounds so sexy XD)

I don't dislike anything about her, I've learnt to get used to her habits and don't notice them sometimes. I love everything about her :)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

~_~ ... i guess they don't dislike their bf's/gf's ...
when i HAD one, what i hated about her is...being a stuck up! wanting to know every single detail about me, and another reason is the ultra jealousy that most girls have! (sigh) its really a killer!

merged: 12-17-2005 ~ 07:55pm
~_~ ... i guess they don't dislike their bf's/gf's ...
when i HAD one, what i hated about her is...being a stuck up! wanting to know every single detail about me, and another reason is the ultra jealousy that most girls have! (sigh) its really a killer!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

omg she would burst into tears so quick i mean geez and she runs in the corner and theres nothing i can say to her to cheer her up and she gets so jealous of my ex girlfriend even though we went out only for a week and she dumped me and she's gay so theres no reason that kara should be so jealous of tia

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

He is a pack rat and I am the complete opposite, but I still love him :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

grave450

GRAVEXXreload

she beats herself up for doing something that she thinks was bad or mean to me(i usually don't care) and there's usually nothing i can do about it, ironically.

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Hmm... well I'm married, but I guess it's the same ;) ... sometimes I feel like he gets on these rants that I hear a hundred times over about things I already know about and expects me to act like its the first time I've ever heard it :o sorta annoying... but... nyah well, I love the goofball <3

=^..^=

Signature

I hate it when she flirts around and when i ask her, she will say she's just chatting as friends. well, even the boys tell me she's flirting. >.<

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Mmmmm.....I don't have a bf now but I dislike my bf to smoke and a heavy drinker.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.