Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone see the live action Cowboy Bebop Movie? - Minitokyo

Did anyone see the live action Cowboy Bebop Movie?

Tagged under Cowboy Bebop

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I did and it was awesome. :) :) :) Cameron Diaz was so hot in this movie, she was the perfect faye

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Funny%20Pics/art5959.jpg

Signature

Wow. Too freaky. Had to check IMDB to make sure it wasn't real. D: Whoever made that poster is damned good.

I've seen that parody poster. I think it was photoshopped by a guy I know. If not he did something very similar.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Awe come on, you guys are ruining this spoof. :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: XD XD XD XD XD

Signature

Hahahaha, I wasn't going to say anything but the cat was already out of the bag.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

goddamn @_@

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Come on, something THAT big would be known everywhere!

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

lol that dude who plays spike... lol looks nothing like him and yes i knew that was a parody : \

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

I think it was real movie,at first.=_="

haah god, if they ever did something like this, i would kill everyone responsible

Man, don't do that! My heart skipped a beat there. Live action Cowboy Bebop? *Goes into Apocalypse Now mode* The horror, the horror...

"Throughout your life advance daily, becoming more skillful than yesterday, more skillful than today." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

not a bad fake job!

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

@crapmonster i'll be your alibi

pretty funny hehe

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I saw this poster long time ago. I thought: it's a fake.
But when I saw this poster: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Skril/Plakatfilmowy.jpg I thought: it's real !!!!!!!!!!

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Dam it did look real.. lol :D :nya:

Signature

Whoa, wait a minute, Cameron Diaz was Faye? I had no idea, I can't believe it, I must watch it again!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Omg I hate North Dakota. The movie hasn't been released here >.<. Damnit I really wanted to see it too! @_@ UGH! Well I'll have to find another way....or else wait till it gets released on DVD...Unless its just a theater only thing.....Which I'm really hoping its not....

Glad to hear you liked it Kast, knowing that you liked it really makes me want to see it now.

Signature Image

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

you must be jokin ! no i'm sorry, i cannot believe you... CB Live Action ? ehhhhh

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardOmg I hate North Dakota. The movie hasn't been released here &gt;.&lt;.
Damnit I really wanted to see it too! @_@ UGH! Well I'll have to find
another way....or else wait till it gets released on DVD...Unless its
just a theater only thing.....Which I'm really hoping its not....
Glad to hear you liked it Kast, knowing that you liked it really makes
me want to see it now.

Its not real Cy, I cant believe you fell for it. Hahahah XP XP Who drug up this old thread anyhow?? :nya: :nya:

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

>.< Thats right....crap I thought this was recent.....

Well today has been VERY long so yeah, I'd fall for a live action movie of anything. @_@ Common bring more things my way! I shall fall prey to them!

Signature Image

Izukio

Izukio

Wave Sovereign of Mintaka

I got scarred when I saw the one for an Evangelion Live Action Movie. It's stupid, and mean. THe bueaty of Eva is done, don't ruin it, please don't ruin it!

Is the Eva live-action movie going ahead? I saw an interview with the design team from Lord of the Rings who were mocking up designs for the movie, but it wasn't finalised.
I agree Izukio, making a live-action movie of Eva (nay, pretty much ANY anime) ruins the magic.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

what ? oh my god !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

what ? oh my god !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.