Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Revenge for a Lover - Minitokyo

Revenge for a Lover

page 1 of 1 9 total items

O God where to start. I am a teen in love, and i have a huge problem. my girlfriend cheated on me, not once, but twice. the first time, in the summer i forgave her and said, i hate you for what u did, but i luv u so much. but now again, after she promised not to do it, she did it again! and the problem is, i luv her so much. i mean we have had some of the best times together and i know were only 16/17 yrs old, but hey it still feels the same. now i told her that im waiting to see whether or not to keep dating her, because i dont know. if we were to completly stop dating i would be crushed and i would miss her incredibly. we have been dating for almost 1 yr and 2 months. we are very close and were close to each others friends. she would also be crushed, really badly, if were were to stop dating completely. i did tell her that i want to remain friends if possible and still hang out cause i will always love her. so is there any suggestions because im lost. plz help me.

thx

i would also like to add that were not some high school, crap love. we actually have feelings for each, were not preps of ne sort. we really do care.

merged: 12-16-2005 ~ 01:01pm
also: the other part of this is that, yes she agreed to the guy, but the guy knew the situation. he knew we were dating. he knew it and i want to get my revenge. ne one have ne good ideas for a good revenge, but nothing like killing or something. i dont want to go to jail. i just want to get my revenge and move on. obviously ive thought of beating the shit out of him, but mayb something a bit more professional, and remain realistic plz.

I donno...i feel sorry for u...hmm i know, make her feel really guilty by being really nice to her and sticking by her and make her realise what she is missing out on. Do not suck up to her though...put urself first. U should stop dating her too..coz u will end up looking like a desparate and dont care if u keep getting hurt.
Also if u find someone u like be really really nice to her and make her feel jealous?!Ur lucky ur not in the same high school...that would be awkward.
I am no good with revenge myself but i know what guilt is a real bad feeling, make sure she sees that. K good luck...hopefully i helped.

\(^o^)/

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

why on earth would you want to stay with someone who has cheated on you not once but TWICE? ditch the girl and move on with your life. yes, i know it sounds harsh and you're going to say "but we love each other!" but if she really loved you then why would she cheat on you twice? i'm not saying that you can't be friends with her, but if someone cheated on me twice, no matter how much i loved that person i don't think i'd be able to forgive and forget.

and why would you only want to get revenge on the guy? it takes two people to cheat, so your gf isn't totally innocent.

(ok, sorry if that sounded harsh... i'm working on little sleep... ^_^')

Signature Image

I'd have to agree with that. It does take two to cheat. Remember: it's not like he hypnotized her or anything. She cheated on you of her own free will. So doesn't that make you question the depth of the "love" that she is proclaiming for you? If your love is truly what you described, then this wouldn't be an issue. True, the other guy is responsible, but she was the one who did not refuse his advances (assuming that was the case). Besides, it's not healthy to be with someone that is creating this much anxiety.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

why bother revenge, just leave her for someone better, go flirt around, make her jealous if she would be, feel free to be a man, stop pondering on the old. She cheated on you, screw that and leave, you don't have any obligation to even move a finger for revenge or whatever, is there a need?
What would it get you, a sense of instant satisfaction cause u found revenge? A sense of instant happiness because it is temporary? Wht bother, go find happiness instead of ponder in hate and the past. Not like u owe her money or whatever, just leave. Go find something better, someone out there is far better.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

HarpySilverWolf

HarpySilverWolf

A wolf seeking paradise..

ok, she did it twice, and you forgave her twice, she knows she'll be forgiven, so whats to stop her doing it again and again? If she cheated on you then she mustn't care for you that much. If She really did she wouldn't have done it again..I say it would be time to move on, no matter what you feel..Ofcourse I haven't been in this situation yet but I guess I would move on if it did happen to me..

You say she'll be crushed too if you split..but would she? Think about it..she knew there might have been some chance of you splitting up over this, so why did she do it if she truly loves you in the first place?

Signature Image

all the coment here is right.

but let me tell u something.
i just broke up with my gf and i am the third person.
1st im not really care about that girl have bf or not.
wat i really care is AM I REALLY LOVE HER if my answer is yes then i will just go for it.
u can say im not a good man or u all can scold me.
the truth is i am very serious about love.
IF THE GIRL IS UR WIFE IN FUTURE DO U REGRET BECOZ U TAKE HER FROM ANOTHER GUY.
now i am sad becoz she is not with me and i lost her.
the oni thing i regret is becoz i havent do my best when im with
her.

so my advise is if u really love her u must try ur best to let her know.
never give up .
u must ask her y she accept him
how good r him n how bad u r.
try to get a answer and ask her wat she need

IF 1 DAY SHE NOT CHOOSING U THEN U MUST ASK HER Y.

soli if i make u mad
i really lost my mind if u really angry n need to scold someone u can scold.
hope u wont be a person like me.
every night sit at room listen to song and very tired but cannot sleep.always thinking something stupid.
is really suffering if u lost urself.

GOOD LUCK...

if u really love her just give her a chance and also to urself.
U WILL KNOW WAT IS HAPPINESS BECAUSE U R SAD BEFORE.

just a suggesion k ! i have not been in a situation like u ! but i will like 2 give a word of advice ! y don't try 2 4give better then revenge ! if u choose 2 revenge u will always remember d person who have lie 2 u 2gether wif ur girlfrenz ! but if u choose 2 4give u mayb able 2 continue a happy life 2gether with ur girlfrenz ! y don't try 2 talk 2 d person ! face 2 face ! n solve d problem up ! tell him u really like her ! n ask him 2 let go ! who knows mayb he will let go ! WISH U BEST OF LUCK !

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Why would you want to stay with someone who have cheated on TWICE?! So, you love her but take into account that she cheated on you TWICE. Which shows she doesn't care for your feelings.
ALWAYS LOVE YOURSELF FIRST!
If she treats you that way, she's not worth all the effort your putting into this relationship. If the guy wants her, then let him have her, she's going to cheat on him anyways, if she cheated on you.

And the revenge? Forget it! It's not worth your time and effort. Think about this, after getting your revenge how would you FEEL? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?

Oh, and if she chooses you again, say no. Because you already gave her a second chance when she first cheated on you. She doesn't deserve a third one. And if you really want to give her a third chance, evaluate what you are feeling and thinking. You love her, you STILL love her but are you in love with her? Also, take into account, will she HURT you again? Will she ABUSE your feelings again?

You may think I'm harsh, but I don't care. However, it is for your best on what you decide to do. Don't regret!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.