Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cute article on Japan's own otakus - Minitokyo

cute article on Japan's own otakus

page 1 of 1 20 total items

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

was browsing thru old magazines last night.. and thought
this was funny..

chisai loves reading. :pacman:

ego vici mundum

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

cool, will read it ^^ :D

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

so true.....i feel depressed already

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

lol interesting!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Lol that is quite funny, but i think calling Otaku's nerds is too much, some of the parts are true, some of them arn't.

haha~
me agree with killua..
thinking otaku are nerds is too much..
i'm not near an otaku.. but my frens who self-proclaimed themselves as otaku.. are not nerds..
they're even the stupidest gang in college with lots of anime and manga at hand..
that's all that is to it..

Signature

Lionus

Lionus

The Swedish Berserker

OMG... an I thought i was a nerd? lol :pacman:

Then when the first fully functional dolls come, I doubt many otaku will even bother with dating. They'll just move onto loans and downpayments to deal with their problems.

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

Quote by DeathglareThen when the first fully functional dolls come, I doubt many otaku will even bother with dating. They'll just move onto loans and downpayments to deal with their problems.

what a scary thought... ^_^'

merged: 12-18-2005 ~ 05:29pm

Quote by Killua02Lol that is quite funny, but i think calling Otaku's nerds is too much, some of the parts are true, some of them arn't.

they're talking about the full-fledged kind - i think... i wish to see one someday though.. :nya: ....and that akihabara dist. i often hear about. T_T

i particularly liked the photo included in the article, too. >_<

ego vici mundum

Oh wow.

i actually have seen densha otoko.. its pretty funny =P

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by psy295i actually have seen densha otoko.. its pretty funny =P

Yea, seen that frickin kickass drama,i love that drama (it made me cry, from tears of joy to tears of sorrow, and mostly tears because i laugh too much).
But i've known it for quite a long time that otaku is generally disliked by 'normals' even in japan.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Densha Otoko was a cute drama. But I think a guy can be an otaku and still get a pretty decent girlfriend. We're forgetting that there's a possibility of the existance of female otakus.

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Quote by ArisgrlDensha Otoko was a cute drama. But I think a guy can be an otaku and still get a pretty decent girlfriend. We're forgetting that there's a possibility of the existance of female otakus.

yeah, I agree ^_^'

greatthepat

greatthepat

Alucard

funny but yet sad..(was it talking about me?) :sweat:

"in the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Otaku is such an ugly word :( please.. no one refer to yourself as an "otaku".

merged: 02-11-2006 ~ 01:23am
Also aftre reading this I HIGHLY disagree with it. I have met many-a-hawt anime/manga fans and I personally have no problem getting dates, lol

This person needs to rework their article, I find too many faults in it.

RainWater

RainWater

ayumi-chan

I object! (haha! I can't believe I said that! XD)

Just because a guy is an otaku doesn;t mean he can't get the girl. /pif I personally would like a guy who knows what anime I talk about, and doesn't reprimand me for "being involved in such childish things." (not like anyone ever has though.. *shifty eyes*)

I have never seen "Densha Otoko," and have found of its existence only now... Come on torrent, make my day!

Ps: aw man, I'm no female otaku-nerd.. I'm just a regular female nerd.. hehe!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

i'm not sure if i'm an Otaku or not...geee...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Man, that's harsh. Calling Otaku's nerds?! I mean all of us here in Minitokyo are otakus, are they sure that we're all nerds?! I think not! C'mon that's too much :angry: Hey, I'm an otaku but I get dates! Hello?! Can't anybody get an obsession without being called a nerd? I am certainly not a nerd.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

i find it funny that as it is, some of my "cooler" friends find me kind of alien to them for having interests in manga, but i guess they haven't seen how alien otaku can get.
also i find it interesting how extreme some people can get, though everyone is unique.

i don't know how to put it, but i just find otaku interesting - and this article as well. it's safe to say though, that i'm not otaku. lol

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.