Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone see the live action Cowboy Bebop Movie? - Minitokyo

Did anyone see the live action Cowboy Bebop Movie?

Tagged under Cowboy Bebop

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

There was a live action Cowboy Bebop movie? I didn't know that. I would love to see it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I saw that before at first I thought it was real,but then I got to thinking nah they'd advertise it if they really had a liva action movie for Cowboy Bebop and besides I didn't really like the casting lol.

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Ok if they are making a live action Cowboy Bebop movie then everyone will know about it or it will be all over those anime sites like Anime Network. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to see that if it's real. I need proof!

Well, I did hear of eva, but I think the Transformers movie will be pretty neato! XD
That said, I show ya this... A wallpaper...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41729624/
I made it a few years ago before I saw that other dude's one above. Thanks for sharing the poster it was so awesome ;D

aRdNeK

aRdNeK

Bounty Hunter

What?! Is this real or fake? rofl Based on what I keep reading, someone must have made a cool poster for it. :D

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

I haven't seen live actions of cowboy bebop yet but I'm interested so watch one if there's any.

Wow...first I was just going on google to look for the poster picture since it's no longer up, and then I started seeing all these pictures with Spike Spiegel and Keanu Reeves. So I got curious and checked out imdb and movie insider and according to them there's going to a Cowboy Bebop Live-Action movie coming out in 2011. I hope it turns out good.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump year old inactive threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.