Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My userpage is soo messed up..... - Minitokyo

My userpage is soo messed up.....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

When i use internet explorer , i can see the pic in the background (skin) , but the colors are soo messed up , i used all white and red (i can see blue , lots of blue [previous page colors]) . but when i open my userpage using firefox , the colors are correct (red and white) , but i dont see any pic , this new MT is really confusing , these stuff didnt happend in the past , whats going on ? and how do i fix it?

note : check it out and tell me what u see "http://uchiha-vegeta.minitokyo.net/"

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Really? Hasn't happened to mine, although maybe it is not MT, but the internet explorer... even mine... it is sort of black and white sadly... but aside from my userpage, nothing else is affected ^_^

Either way, good luck in this ^_^

hmm...sorry, can't help you there, know next to nothing about computers ^^

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, my userpage is screwed up too. But, it's my guestbook entries. They're all over the place. Instead of being at the bottom of my page, some of my enteries are on the right side, of the page, from top to the middle of my page. It's really annoying...I made a thread in the Bug section too...but nothings been done about it yet. I know that it's not my browser that's making it do that, because it's like that on both Internet Explorer and Firefox...so I don't know what to do...

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Im sorry I dont know how to fix that, but I do have a complaint of my own to add. Its not really that big a deal but for some reason the number of notifications that I have forever stays on the number 7. So, if someone sends a new message like this one the number will increase to 8 and so on. Basically the old MT never did this as mentioned before so there are definetly some bugs that need to be fixed.

merged: 12-17-2005 ~ 01:48pm
Im sorry I dont know how to fix that, but I do have a complaint of my own to add. Its not really that big a deal but for some reason the number of notifications that I have forever stays on the number 7. So, if someone sends a new message like this one the number will increase to 8 and so on. Basically the old MT never did this as mentioned before so there are definetly some bugs that need to be fixed.

GeorgeGI

George

Your userpage takes a really long time to load, the background wouldn't come up, but other than the graphic everything look fine to me. Mayhaps you need to upload your background once again.

By the way, I use opera. It's supposed to be IE based. I used to use firefox, but it displays most pages incorrectly.

What have you discovered today?

It wouldn't hurt to be optimistic.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.