Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 thumbails & pague doesn't show - Minitokyo

thumbails & pague doesn't show

page 1 of 1 9 total items

after all the day without able to enter properly on most of the pagues here (minitokyo gallery forum new theat and so on) i decide to post it here...
well . i've been all the day trying to enter the pague(example http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/ ) but i always see strange things (example now . images doesn't show . the background is white and some thumbails doesn't show)

i'm using IE right now so..i wonder if its my problem or what...well i already lose some credits after trying to download some walls and the walls wasn't oppening at all (just the middle of the wall and them the pague was just stopped from opening) ..well and that...(i'm spanish do don't blame me if my english sucks)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Me too. I've downloaded a dozen scans that either said: pwnd - minitokyo.net or loaded only a quarter of the way.

I think it's because the server is so bogged down it can't load everything correctly (when the background and images are missing and the page doesn't look right it's not loading the CSS properly). Not to mention the trasfer rate < 5K/sec, then stalls. I guess that's expected with nearly any site with 500+ active users on at any given time. But the past day or two is when it's been the worst.

PHP isn't the most efficient of coding languages, I hear perl is supposed to mounds more efficient,but I use PHP myself.

Hopefully Shaqel will figure it out w/ his host, cuz I hate to say it, with conditions like these I don't like hassling w/ the site, I might just end up leaving.

Actually, I too noticed this this morning. Pretty unusual... I though that it was only me who experienced this little problem, so I didn't say a word and just tried to do something else -.-

Also, the reason for me asking in another thread about the credits if there is a limit, because for the past few days my credits are moving from 120.86 to 119 then back to 120.66... I am only wondering why... :\ ^_^'

By the way, I am using IE too :)

i'm at the same point with the credits . they won't go up...but they won't go down (example i don't have more that 29 free quota downloads but its going down and up when i download or not walls) but the credits keep at the same number without moving

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Half of site. How nice :D Let owners of site fix it. I don't think that this sort of problem is due to heavy load of thousands of users who somehow appeared from out of nowhere in one day. Maybe their ISP is having a problem and currently server is online through ancient ISA dial up modem :)

If you post 1 day, w/ 0 free downloads available, the next day you receive 30 more. It's a reward for activity. If you haven't used all 30 it stays at whatever number it is at: > 0 but < 30.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Actually it looks like some sort of restructuring/layout change is in progress, because when I was trying to up-load this morning this new layout would sometimes appear, and sometimes it would look like the old layout but with a white background. I'd say maybe the server's confused. My credit's working like normal though.

I wouldn't leave MT just over that- issues like that pop up sporadically, but they always get fixed.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

i have to agree that it's lagging here. sometimes it wont even load and it gets kinna annoying considering that i'm here almost 24/7

Signature

Ky

Ky

Blue

Yeah, I wasn't able to d/l anything for the past 24 hours. Sometimes the image would load, but still be blurry. Sometimes only half (but most of the time, less) then stop. Sometimes the image wouldn't load at all. And other times, I get a notification "Bad signal" or something. I thought it would get fixed, but not yet. There are some juicy pics I really want, so I hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks in advance.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.