Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how should i submit this? - Minitokyo

how should i submit this?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

ok,
i have an 18 page manga i wrote
and i just want to know how i should submit it
i mean first or last page first
just need some help on which order to submit it in
thank you to any one who comments

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I would submit it in the order of the story (first page first, last page last.)
When you've finished submitting all the pages, make a list of links to each page, then edit all the entries to include the list. That way people can follow the story easily.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Quote by Tama-NekoI would submit it in the order of the story (first page first, last page last.)
When you've finished submitting all the pages, make a list of links to each page, then edit all the entries to include the list. That way people can follow the story easily.

I agree! ^_~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.