Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Club Do You In ? or Club(s) Do You Want On Your School - Minitokyo

What Club Do You In ? or Club(s) Do You Want On Your School

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

I Follow Choir On My School. My Dream Club(s) Are Manga Making Club And Book Reader Club XD

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Nothing really, too busy to do any clubs n' I guess I'm not a club person ^_^'
Back in primary school I went to an art club that took place after school but very few people came so I stopped going.. it was interesting but a little dull cos of the lack of students attending.
Back in high school I wanted to join errr the school band n' learn to play the saxaphone but.. umm decided not to. . . can't remember the reason though.

i just finish high school ! but i am in d hobby club b4 ! i like that club a lot lol ! very interesting where u could learn 2 do some handicraft !

at my college my friend and i started a paintball club. I want to join the anime club if i have the time

Im in the track,and cross country club. Its fun this is my second year doing it. Im a junior. Im also in this sorta anime club

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I'm a librarian. Lol.

Brownie the Cat

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

art club and anime club are the best!

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

there's not too much clubs at our school there'r only
chess club, badminton club, basket club, voli club, english club, chemistry club, physics club, math club, accountin club, biology club

i join English club, i heard tht we can only join one club, i nvr tried to join other club cause i have been too busy

hope tht next year i can join chemistry club

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I join in the school's Aikido club (for extra curricular activities) and the school Drama club. I wish they had an archery club... it would be soo cool..

i joined taekwondo club in secondary school.....
my dream clubs are......
kendo club, manga club, animation club, designing club....... etc.....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

I go to a small private school, so we don't have any clubs. :( I wish we had an anime club, but there's only one other person in the school that's a big enough anime fan that would want to join a club, but she's in eigth grade, and I'm a Senior. Of course, I live in the southern U.S., so that might be part of the problem too... ~_~

In my school there were no clubs. But when i see them in the anime series and in american films i think that it must be funny.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

president of the Art Society then, also a member of the Shaolin Kung Fu club (but am a bench warmer), swimming club, also a member of the Clean-up club (a club where we are slaves....volunteering to clean up classrooms and stuff, helping with school cleanliness...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.