Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it just me or MT was slower than ususal? - Minitokyo

Is it just me or MT was slower than ususal?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Urm, I dunno about you guys but since yesterday, MT was becoming slower than usual. I started with other site and it was perfectly normal. Which I meant, not slow but perfectly fine, just like other days in the week.

But when I enetered MT, it became slow and sometimes the page canot be opened. 'Canot Find Server'. Thats what I got. And when I tried to download the pic, it would only download not even half way and stucked there. Which I threw away many of my free download.

I've checked the compuetr and the internet connection. All absolutely fine. Other site was going well. But MT was slow and sometimes cannot be opened.

I just wanna know if anybody out there have the same problem as I do. If yes, please tell me. If not, please tell me too. Because I might have inner problem with the computer or internet connection. So whether you have the same problem or not, please tell me.

Sincere,
MT User. Lil Kitty Crazie

um yeah it really slow, my skins wont load or stuff i click my homepage and its just balck and white cs colors, really fucked up...

yo wtf!

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

same happening to me -_-

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

There`s deffinetly something wrong with the site. Today i waisted 7 free downloads just for one scan and in the end i still didn`t succeed.I want my points back! Why isn`t any moderator answering here! Maybe we should write someone a pm.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Same thing happening to me, I thought it was my comp at first as well... Wasted lotsa points! X___X

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Me, too...>.<

Kikio

Kikio

The Beauty - The Tragedy

Yeah half my points have been wasted for a page that doesn't even open, and Sometimes people will double post on comments or something. Something is really screwed up.

Yesterday I died; Tomorrow's Bleeding.
Signature

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Yup same here, the pages keep getting stuck half way and I also got the error massage saying something about the sever being reset. At first I thought my connection was bad but other sites are working fine.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

due to the fact that MT is still in beta testing, updates are constantly underway, so sometimes it slows, other times it is ok.
Do not PM moderators with such things, they can only moderate the site, but they cannot help make the site go any faster.
There may be a server update on somthing right now, do refrain from DL anything right now for not wasting credits. Just wait, sometimes this may take a lot of time, just be patient and everything will be smooth again.
MT has had many times incidents and situations like this, so yeah, have ye a little patience, the good things will return. For now, just do the forums, do some participation.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Devildude
smooth as silk:))))

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hmm... if its still bugging you guys, try to change MT's skin to minimal... works for me!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

The system just got a nice kick start again, it is okay now incase u guys haven't noticed.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Seems to be working better now. I figured it would be fixed in a day or so. :)

Signature Image

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Yeah.. working fine now...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.