Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should teen be tried as adult? - Minitokyo

Should teen be tried as adult?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Nah, I don't agree at all. Teenagers are easily misguided and easily follow things from peers etc. Also, some teenagers are slow learners, some just don't understand.. .11 year olds and 12 year olds ... hmm 6-7th grade ? please .. you think they should be judged the same as adults ? they don't have such an understanding on the same level as say.. someone 15 or 16 since they have less experience , they should be judged their age not as adults. That's the only way they'll learn ? you don't have to go to an adult prison, you are physically weak, and at the time of your crime you could of been mentally weak . They might be guilty, but they should not be judged the same as adults obviously since an adult IMO should be more responsible. For a kid to kill his own father ? wow... the father must of done something wrong in raising him or the kid must of had a mental problem because i don't see that happening anywhere. You guys didn't see what the father did to the kid because he's dead. Something must of happened for the child to have killed his own father. Also people lie, fear of their father is only his perspective. I also feel a lie, why would someone kill a father just because he got bad marks and burn the house, its a pretty weak arguement.

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

It depends on what he or she did, and the mental state of the child.

While I think that the situation calls for harsher punishment than, say, for shoplifting (a typical teenage crime) I think that trying a teenager as an adult defeats the purpose of the distinction between adult and "child."

In my opinion, he shouldn't have been tried as an adult unless they change the description of adult in the courts.

He should be treated as an adult in this case. By trying to cover up the crime by burning down the house he showed that he knew what he'd done was wrong and that should be taken into consideration.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.