Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever wonder what your signature image means? - Minitokyo

ever wonder what your signature image means?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jusuchin-corocoro

jusuchin-corocoro

How About Some Triangler Love?

it's kinda weird that i came up with this subject ^_^', and i don't know if this post has been talked about before. gomen if it did! :)

...i just thought that many of you have their own reasons as to why they design their signature images that way. why don't you share it with the rest of us?

mine is the blurred image of the Impulse Gundam. Yet, i made it look general as most gundams are almost the same design. i put my gundam's name, the ZGMF-X25A Wings Of Faith Gundam, with a japanese Kanji which means "Protect the one you love with everything that you have"...

i know, it's weird...

vectory kyoani-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan mt-lucky-star fullmetal-alchemist-fans evangelion-queen negaraku bleach-central clannad-fans

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

lol well I know what Mine means let me explain

I like popotan and my name is Danworth lol

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

AHAHAHA! I don't have one... if I did, I would've told you already... Maybe I should go make one... I still haven't done my PAGE! MAN...

Danworth and Popotan still scares me... ^__^

I like the guy in my siggy and just wanna see him as a shinigami with a different soul n.n
it means..he'll protect me no matter where I am n.n

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.