Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unique X'mas - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I was wondering, what will happen this christmas in my family.
It'll be bored we always have the same christmas. So, I think make such different things on christmas this year.
:nya: I think to have a big christmas cake and I'll save it until New Year ^_^'
That's imposible!
And what about you? What are you doing this christmas?
:D

hmm... not sure.. I celebrated christmas twice in my whole life only =( When I asked my parents, why don't we celebrate christmas? They just said that because we are buddhist, and we do not "need" to celebrate. But, there's no harm in celebrating right? There's tons of buddhists who celebrate christmas in my school... heck, even muslims celebrate christmas! But yet, I dont...

*sobz* I miss having prezzies... =p

okok.. let me not spoil christmas for you~~

2 everyone! MERRY CHRITSMAS! =D

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

No aunts and uncles and cousins and grandmothers coming over...

Just me and my family, YAYAY! ^__^

Less presents than last year, because I'm a poor, penniless gal! ^__^

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I have absolutely no idea.. Planning on a christmas date, though... know any good movies?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well i havent much money but was able to get a few things for my spouse. plus this is our second Christmas away from friends and family so it will be very laid back and quiet.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.