Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Trading Card Game - Minitokyo

Best Trading Card Game

page 1 of 1 9 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Hey everyone, this question is as simple as it can get. What trading card game do you think is the best among all that other rubbish that comes out every year and dies within a few months. Personally I like Magic the Gathering since it was the first trading card game ever before every other TCGs out there and is standing strong for years to come and Why? because its the best TCG out there in my opinion.

Townsperson: You play Magic? Burn him at the stake!!!!
Me: *runs out of Salem like a cat with its tail on fire*

P.S. No, I did not steal your 4's, Kastelic4444, I mearly borrowed them and added 2 more on.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Pokemon all the way!

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

MTG is the only one I'd consider as the best TCG for the same reason as enigma444444. I've only ever played it a couple of times, but it is quite fun.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I think the best one I've played would have to be Magic. The Digimon card game was fun (most preferably street). Sailor Moon TCG was good. Pokemon is a classic to meh. Yu-gi-oh is so-so. But I think MTG is the best though.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

mtg is the best, yugioh is 2nd

Signature

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

MTG all the way. The depth and strategy blow the competition away...not that the other tcgs aren't good...it's just that MTG is better.
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Nice Replies everyone its a surprise how many TCG are out there but it's even more that all TCGs I know are somewhat linked to Magic back again. I mean energy from Pokemon, VampireMelinda mentions this by the way, is somewhat like mana in Magic. Yu-Gi-Oh I noticed have some cards that have the same basic functions as Magic examples:

continuous magic or trap card= enchantments in Magic
quick play cards= instants in Magic

how long will these TCGs last and what games will become legends or relics of the past I have no clue

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

casius

casius

-=:Walker of Legend:=-

Magic!

Signature

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

rigth now im learning to play magic and i think its a very unique game i mean its been around for ages and people never get old of it XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.