Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom hearts fans? - Minitokyo

Kingdom hearts fans?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

i put this in the wrong forum page so now its in the right one! ^^ *tear drop*

the other one should be closed then. *hugs kasumi* don't feel bad people make mistakes. anyway i was amazed of how Disney and Square Enix characters came togethers.

It's a love-hate relationship. I play it, get to a point where I get frustrated with the combat, put it aside for a few months, then come back to it. I got through Neverland and am currently trying to fight my way through the Hercules Cup in Olympus Coliseum. My butt keeps getting spanked so I've put the game away for now.

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

a great game with the great concept,combine most of favourite character from FF and Disney make a great RPG game,but I doesn't like that gameplay,to jump to any other platform and slash the enemy,why SquareEnix not make the gameplay like FF >.<

Signature

I love this game. I think its great, because the gameplay is good and the charas are cute. I love RPG games,so i had bought this and i was happy ^_^

Signature Image

yumeko

Dreamer

i think this is a pretty good game. luv how its a mix of FF and disney...makes the game unique ...the graphics is pretti gd, considering its square soft, characters are heaps kuul and i like the gameplay, how its dif to FF.

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

i like the cameos from other square games
i just dont like the disney chars, its just me
hmmm, cant wait for KH:CoM and KH:2

Sephiroth was a pain to beat!!!!! i had to level up to 93

sora is totally hot :) i mean wow

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Who could forget Sora and his ultimate Keyblade?

I find summoning the genie very funny indeed.

When reaching the secret level of the colisseum, Lance Bass playing the voice of Sephiroth was a very decent job. When he performs the Critical Limit, since Sephiroth is known to be very cheap, I have to time the use of my elixir right away or face instant death. Normally I just jump high and float out of the way to have enough time to recover myself.

Then I press Square to block and counter with series of strikes by pressing X constantly. I find it more challenging to duel him without using any special techniques. If you use Sonic Blade constantly with MP Haste and MP Rage in sight, you know you are going to win, especially when you are a level 80 member with Curaga by your side. Heck, I maxed out my states nearly with a 246 Attack and 235 Defense Rating, I was too cheap - and I would have to take in 20 blows before I reach the critical level, which means I can kick Sephiroth out the gutter anytime. Cheap this character is indeed, but cheaper is Sora - ROFL

The Sand Guardian was cool too - I just use Mushu to pretty much attack but then I realize casting magic works pretty much effective as well.

The Time Guardian - now he was a toughie, but once you cast Stopga on the clock tower, its all pretty much guaranteed over. Thank Goodness Goofy assists you on the side if you have him on your team. Recovering MP is fun but with this person in mind, you can cause almost unlimited non-stop spells, hands down, very easily. I had no problem taking this boss out once I casted Stop - funness indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

KH is great, it's a bit like a dream.

The first KH was fun... and miketo, I have no idea how you found battle system hard. xD I wouldn't go any further than that. :x

Anywho, KH: CoM is a fun game... the card system had it's pluses and minuses but overall I thought it was pretty cool. I still haven't beat it with Sora... I'm stuck on the last fight you have with Riku.

And kh2... it's gonna pwn. :)

Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where are you gonna go?
Salvation is here.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - With game strategies it's actually one of the easiest combats to control over here for me. Just spin around, do lock-on targets and chop vigorously like the wind. I always loved using some of the auto-combos they had built inside - like Ragnarok and Ars Arcanum, but it isn't that bad at all. And most of the monsters hardly defend themselves and are vulnerable to open attacks, pretty much guaranteed, so you don't have to work your way around the weak points of the creatures, of course..

Besides, Sora is guided through his combo attacks half of the time, so its not hard to fight monsters that are easy to beat, and with the counterattack ability, it makes it easy for sweet victory nonetheless..

Aside from the big Heartless men, I normally just double jump over their head and immediately start swooning the creature by nailing it mid-air at the head from behind. Good times, they're so easy to beat and its so easy to control over the certain characters. lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Yeah strategies are always handy, I got so mad at Sephrioth I leveled up to 100 just to really kick his arse. I went through this game on expert for my first time playing, it was pretty tough if you didn't take the time to level up.

I beat it soon after it came out but I only recently did every last thing in the game. For Sephiroth this time I jacked Sora up with Crystal Crowns (that's all I gave him :p) and some elixers (which I didn't really use). I just used Ars Arcanum and Sonic Blade to make myself invincible during Sephiroths annoying attacks and beat on him at other proper times.

He went down a lot faster than the first time I beat him, I laugh at how frustrated I got from the times I took him on before. Once you learn his moves he is easy as cake, even on expert.

sephiroth was the amazing fight i had in the game and the most memorable fight in any rpg or game. it was so incredible. the first time i sora steps out to the battle field and he appears its awesome. then the fight. sephiroth was harder than ansem was. i loved the gameits my 2nd fav rpg

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Strategy?
It wasn't that intricate of a battle system, but it's combination of simplistic elements sure did make it unique and semi-difficult.
It was a great game.
I'm also stuck on the last fight with Riku on CoM... the offical guide merely said:
"This is hard. Have zero cards handy. Play carefully."
That helps... -_-
But I loved Kingdom hearts, but everyone over here is still skeptical about it.
I've got the foil PS2 box cover ^_^

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Haha, I replayed the game on "Expert" I think the setting was called? Man, some things were pretty annoying >_< Sephiroth actually became a real pain, he spanked me more than a couple of times on 'Expert' mode :D haha

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.