Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Late intro, yet a note as well ^^;;;;; - Minitokyo

Late intro, yet a note as well ^^;;;;;

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I never introduced myself here sine my almost 8-10 weeks of being a member here ^^;;;;

But hi too anyone who comes to this thread I guess (man I wish I did this earlier, but only one member here would no why ^^;;;)

Anywho, the real purpose of this thread was to notify that I won't be on for a while >< But I'll be back to have some kick@$$ fun! Check out a whole bunch of beauties of art galleries and soon to start a submission XP Oh well, its vacation time here! SO YAY! ^^

oh..destinysan! XD
wah...u have a late intro..actually I've never made even one at all..bwa ha ha! =.+"
welcome..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

silverfang

silverfang

~ hio ~

oh ok. well hello there to you too and welcome. I'm new as well. Hope to c ya around later. bai bai

EinMatsuda

EinMatsuda

*never coming back here =P*

Hi and welcome XDD

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Aww i have been wondering why ya have never come to minitokyo nyaa~~~ Will be missing ya T.T tee-hee

:d cya later m8 :D

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there have fun on vacation.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

... Welcome (?). Hello !

I don't think it's allowed to make a thread to say you're not here for a while...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.