Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you collect? - Minitokyo

Why do you collect?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

I collect Gunpla kits & figures....They are nice and beautiful. Some are even cute & Xtremely Kawaii

i collect mangas(btX, sailor moon, meitantei conan, Ah megamisama, Sasae-san xD mm gundam SD ^^, etc) figure doll ^^, magazine, Cards =P and some illustration's books (slayers, sailor moon, gundam, tenchi muyo, dragon ball z)

i like to collect books and fur animals. why? dun know. i just love them.
the only thing is that my room is too small to stock them, and my parents always scold me: waste of money. but i dun feel i'm wasting money. the books and fur animals that i've collected are all my pride.

The stuff that I collect provides an escape from the real world for me. I like killing a few hours looking at D&D characters and monsters to relax, so I latch on to any material I can find.

because it a) gives you something to look for when you go out and not feel so empty when you leave with nothing, but weren't shopping for anything in particular anyways. B) a sense of security c) fascination d) not listed?

We fear that which we cannot see

I collect because I LOVE collecting anime etuff, even if I don't look at it very much xD

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.