Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to become fatter? - Minitokyo

How to become fatter?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Yo..guys..I need advice...after eating and eating and stuffing myself with food plus a lot of exercise..I'm still freaking skinny! @.@
everyone I knew kept saying I'm thin like a stick or malnurished @.@ they say my parents don't give me enough food... >.<
*gah..pulls out hair* >.> well..I've seen ppl skinnier than me but I can't stand all the 'you're too skinny' converstions any longer @.@
advice...I need advice..don't ask me to take drugs or anything idiotic.. 0.o"
you ever have a problem like this?! @.@

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

mmm I know...eat pie

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

DID I READ YOU RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?! You want to gain more weight?! MAN! Just a moment again my skinny brother ask me was he fat! NOW YOU?! Oh my gosh....

Hon, you probably have a very high metabolism seeing how you stuff yourself to death and still be considered skinny. I would say to do weight lifting because it builds muscles and muscles are heavier than fat. It's healthy, too... You just need meat (muscles) not fat... LOL!

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 09:52am
Eat a lot of protein...

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 09:52am
Don't listen to SKR! LOL! EAT PIE! MAN, suddenly I want pie....

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

exercise is good. eating is good. what are u eating?
do some high intense protein meal and eat lots of stuff that contains vitamins.
other than that. join me in my hip thrusting exercise everyday (hup one thrust, hup two thrust....lol) and then you will be fine.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

@.@ I eat a lot of protein like fish and exercise like swimming but it's not working! @.@
>.> what?! pie? LOL..yeah..suddenly I realize I'm hungry too..=.=

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

well for one thing if your trying to gain weight cut out the excercise since your only burning up fat. Secondly pastas, starches, and carbs are a good way to start.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Fish...OMEGA-3 FATS! Healthy fats! Good for you! Proud of YOU!

Swimming... tones muscles... doesn't build muscles... hey, at least you don't have to worry about drowning! ^__^

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Maybe you got some parasite inside you that's been eating your food after you've swallowed it.

I'm just saying maybe, because it's a possibility.

Ask some sumo wrestlers. They know... They get fat on purpose.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually gaining weight does need exercise to shape the fat right. you won;t want to look fat and ugly right? gain weight healthily
like said, eat protein, it will work. If you don't time to take up Yoga....get redundant.

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 10:04am
have you check for tapeworms? go to a doc.
it may be problematic. otherwise....back to hip thrusting you go.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote by Devildudeactually gaining weight does need exercise to shape the fat right. you won;t want to look fat and ugly right? gain weight healthily
like said, eat protein, it will work. If you don't time to take up Yoga....get redundant.

yoga?! with my hectic time..there's no time for yoga unless u consider sleeping in class a form of yoga @.@
=.= parasites? LOL..very funny but no..there's no parasites x_x
it seems like I'm getting thinner and thinner by the day although I've been eating stuff with a lot of carbohydrates..@.@

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Milkiyo

Quote by Devildudeactually gaining weight does need exercise to shape the fat right. you won;t want to look fat and ugly right? gain weight healthily

yoga?! with my hectic time..there's no time for yoga unless u consider sleeping in class a form of yoga @.@
=.= parasites? LOL..very funny but no..there's no parasites x_x
it seems like I'm getting thinner and thinner by the day although I've been eating stuff with a lot of carbohydrates..@.@

well what have you been eating and doing exactly. Can't really help if we don't know what you have tried already.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Before gaining weight I suggest you go and see you health care professional
and see how much is the average weight for a person at your age and height.
If you fall into the average weight, then you are fine and don't over load yourself
with food to gain weight just because others keeps on saying you are too skinny.

Some people may look skinny but when they go on the scale, they might weight
more that a fat person.

*Once I went to my friend house, and I saw his dad was really skinny. So I said your dad looks kind of skinny. And he said what are you talking about he weights over 200 pounds!*

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well if your tired of being thin you could also try lifting wieghts and going for runs in the morning. That will add muscle instead of fat.

Signature

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

eat those foods high on fat and carbs like fries and burgers ad meat... *drools* ^_^

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

lol, for me it would be the opposite.
Even if I can't considerate myself "fat", I think I got weight.
Personally, being thin is not so bad.
But if it is really a problem for you, here is an advice : GO TO McDo EVERYDAY.

lol, kidding. Seriously, try eating more meat. These are rich elements.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

erm yoga helps. thts wht ppl who teaches yoga say. :\

Oh you have really high metabolism... like a friend of mine...

Why don't you try eating a whole lot of meat, and those high carbohydrate foods... like burgers, fries, junk food... and things like that.

Although I might have to say, you may have to ask a doctor to about their suggestions for gaining weight. They'd know more. ^_^

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

Whaaa I'm suffering the same thing.. People said I'm too skinny and I want gain more weight but I can never do it >_< I didn't gain more weight when I eat this and that.. Although it's kind of a good thing because I can eat cakes/pies and whatever thingies and still not get fat xD

HAY THARR.

gembu-the-whitetiger

martial arts PSYCHO

how much do you weigh

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 05:42pm
dont mean to be rude!

I Swear that I am going to Live Forever, or I'll Die Trying

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Friend! I'm also like that...i ate many...i eat healthy foods and yet i'm still thin...teehee...maybe because your metablosim is fast ^^

this may sounds stupid but will work, eat just before u go to bed
so that u wont work off that fat, but i would stay away from fatty foods still, and eat stuf with protein, bt still healthy

aiya.

First of all if you're feeling healthy then you don't need to gain more weight. Come on, people are really suffering because they want to become less fat. I think you should be happy that you can eat whatever you want without getting fat.
If you really want to know if you are too skinny then you can try to calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index).
Weight (Kilograms) / length (meters) x length (meters) = BMI

if you're between 19 and 24 you're fine, but there is a factor ethnicity that is not calculated in this index so it can wrong for some people

gembu-the-whitetiger

martial arts PSYCHO

eat nice jucey steak, mmm........ fat and protein all in 1 pakage.

i am kindda skinny but in a fit way, mabbe you should try to focous on being fit, or you could just stuff yer self all the time.

I Swear that I am going to Live Forever, or I'll Die Trying

1. Draw yourself into a nice long RPG game (Final Fantasy recommended)
2. Place 10 cans of whip cream next to you
2a. Any high carbohydrate snack (marshmellows?)
3. Place 10 cans of high-sugar, carbonated drinks (fruit punch or of that sort)

Once that's done, have fun sitting on your ass while the carbs overloaded. Heart attack? sure, but at least it's an easy way to get fat.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.