Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to become fatter? - Minitokyo

How to become fatter?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

About a year ago I weighed 104 pounds. A year later, I'm 120 pounds and my body fat percentage has stayed the same. The first thing you should do is hold off on the cardio. I completely stopped most cardio workout for a year, and am finally able to get back into it and get back into shape. Second is to start weight lifting. I would recommend finding an experienced friend. Work out at least 3 days a week, for around an hour and half of just lifting. Each day would be a different pair of muscle groups. I suggest triceps and chest one day, back and biceps another day, shoulders, legs and abs the final day. Hopefully you'll have a friend to teach you workouts, if not I suggest asking a personal trainer. Your appetite should skyrocket after this. Eat alot, but still eat healthy! Focus on lots of carbs and protein. Something that worked very well for me was adding on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to each meal. Not only is it loaded with carbs, but its healthy as well. Also, focus on dense foods like bread. After 3 months of this you should start seeing changes. After 3 months you should also switch it up, and start going 4 days a week. Chest one day, triceps and biceps another day, back and shoulders one day, and legs and abs for the final day.

A year ago I started off at 104 lbs benching 95 lbs max. Now I'm 120 lbs and I bench 165 lbs. Muscle is the only way you'll gain weight, as you're probably like me and have a super low body fat percentage. FYI, I never took any weight gainer or protein. However, I also go to college and eat at our buffet dining hall so I can get huge meals whenever I want. Unless you are in the same position as I was, investing in protein may not be a bad idea (weight gainer is pretty damn expensive, protein isn't that bad). Just keep at it and you'll see results!

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

I've Been Eating Very Little Lately And Yet I Weigh 160 lbs And I Am 6 Feet Tall, I'm Not Fat And I Used To Eat A Lot Of Junk Food >.>' I'm Normal, Not Skinny Nor Fat, And Even Though I've Been Eating Very Little Lately I've Been Eating Healthy Food..And I Say, Just Stay Skinny, It's Not Like Anything Bad Is Gonna Happen If Ya Don't Gain Weight, And If You're Desperate Enough To Get Fatter And Don't Care If There Are Any Risks..Then Junk Food Is Your Option, But I Don't Recommend It, I Recommend That You Just Keep Your Current Shape^^ Keep Healthy

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

eat the sleep then eat the sleep that'll do ok well that doesnt help i guess cause thats what i do i was like 59.9 now im 49.5 O.o

Quote by llxcharlenexlleat the sleep then eat the sleep that'll do ok well that doesnt help i guess cause thats what i do i was like 59.9 now im 49.5 O.o

the prob is I can't sleep that easily :sweat:
even the slightest noise can wake me up >.>
I weigh..quite normal I guess but I'm still skinny @.@
yeah..some of u say I should appreciate it but my friends and family won't stop irritating me about it.. >.<

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

If you want to get fat? Just eat and sleep... don't to anything that is active... Pretty easy to do ^^ That's how I gain about 20lbs more then what I was... Now I'm trying to go to the gym to get rid of it... Being lazy, eating in bed and sleeping will do just fine...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

That's crazy!Why do you really want to change yourself!?I think you are lucky
and most of people who said that you are skinny are enviuos of you,(cause you can eat as much pie as you want :D and you don't put on weight!)
For example i have to eat tasteless things,cause i can become fat very easily
:hmpf:(That's soo cruel)So, you just have a little bit more self-confidence and everithing will be right! ;) (and if you really want more weiht you should do some sport..yeah..the muchle is better than the fat)I hope i could help! ^_^'

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

If you wanna gain weight, forget the protein crap because protein fills u up and keeps you filled because it takes so long to break down. Plus, too much protein is really bad on your kidneys. Second, cut back on the exercise. The most important rule of gaining weight (or losing it) is "calories in vs calories out." If you have more calories coming in, you gain weigth. If your exercising your butt off, you probably have more calories coming out. Therefore, you should eat a lot of simple greens (vegetables and fruits) and cut back on the grains, cereal, pasta. And of course, feel free to gorge down on the fats and sweets. As for exercise, do a lot more anerobic exercise - where you hold some resistance in place. For example, holding books for five minutes with your arms outstreatched. And avoid too much cardiovascular exercise, i.e. swimming, running, jumping jacks, basically anything that makes your heart beat really fast.

But I personally think you shouldn't do this what so ever, it's unhealthy and your trying to please other people at the risk of your own well-being.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

gembu-the-whitetiger

martial arts PSYCHO

Quote by j0n0Plus, too much protein is really bad on your kidneys.

really? oh crap!

I Swear that I am going to Live Forever, or I'll Die Trying

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

Wow, I have to say that you are very lucky XD. If only I can eat without getting fat like you.. T.T
Maybe, little by little, you can take + food, and so getting fat.. @.@
I'm not good at this, gomen ne ^^''
Good luck, friend!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

eat at McDonalds everyday! You'll be fat in no time... x_x

Signature Image

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Quote by MilkiyoYo..guys..I need advice...after eating and eating and stuffing myself with food plus a lot of exercise..I'm still freaking skinny! @.@
everyone I knew kept saying I'm thin like a stick or malnurished @.@ they say my parents don't give me enough food... >.<
*gah..pulls out hair* >.> well..I've seen ppl skinnier than me but I can't stand all the 'you're too skinny' converstions any longer @.@
advice...I need advice..don't ask me to take drugs or anything idiotic.. 0.o"
you ever have a problem like this?! @.@

It all has to something to do with your metabolism. If you are young, your metabolism is very high. No matter what you do, you won't gain weight. Your metabolism will burn all your gained weight off. As you get older, it slows down. Soon you won't be able to figure out how to take the extra pounds off! I stayed at 180 pounds from age 22 to 34. This is because I joined the Army and we watch weight gains. As soon as I turned 34, I started to gain weight again. I now weigh 208 lbs @ 6 ft tall ( a little overweight). I need to be at 200 lbs to be at average.

Boy, I never thought losing 8 stupid pounds would be so hard! ~_~

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Milkiyo my friend, its all about how you eat :) You need to eat lotsa meat with pasta or potatoes.. and the trick is not to eat too much at one try.. you need to eat little but many times per day :) healthy breakfast then some snacks and then eat 3 times good meal and then healthy nightfood what ever its called you eat before going to sleep xD there are web sites where they tell what food are better than others :) and one more thing, you dont want fat like you say in topic :P you want to gain mass.. and best way is to eat properly and do some sports too :)

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

so you wanna gain some weight? if u lived over here in the states you would have no problem gaining weight. altough i have gained weight but my fat percentage is the same. burgers are probably the best way to gain weight. or maybe you should ask those sumo wrestlers how they gained all that weight. but don't over do it or you'll wind up like them.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

Quote by LigerZSchniderIt all has to something to do with your metabolism. If you are young, your metabolism is very high. No matter what you do, you won't gain weight. Your metabolism will burn all your gained weight off. As you get older, it slows down. Soon you won't be able to figure out how to take the extra pounds off! I stayed at 180 pounds from age 22 to 34. This is because I joined the Army and we watch weight gains. As soon as I turned 34, I started to gain weight again. I now weigh 208 lbs @ 6 ft tall ( a little overweight). I need to be at 200 lbs to be at average.

Boy, I never thought losing 8 stupid pounds would be so hard! ~_~

omg..now u're freaking me out..u mean all the fats will show when I become older?! x_x

Signature

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Yup.....hate to bring the bad news, but your metabolism WILL slow down as you get older, so your body will not be able to burn off fat as fast as if you was young. So those who are worried about being skinny (especially the ladies), wait another couple of years...... Us guys is a different story.......if we are skinny, we try to gain as much weight as we can, as long as we can develop the fat into muscle. Now that we developed the fat into muscle, we gotta keep it that way, for everyone knows muscles can revert back into fat!

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...nothing's wrong with being too skinny, just wait until later, trust me, you'll gain some weight. Because it's like me...I was about 10 lbs underweight and then boom! I gained like 20 lbs. So just wait for it and don't stuff yourself with fat foods...you're fine! :D

I personally think....yea...it's okay..to be a little overweight...it's okay to be underweight........I find...that...I've gained pounds...by......very oddly...exercising....beucase I will admit it..I'm a little underweight....and then......I build a little muscle....and now I'm like.....5 lbs heavier....

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i have a good piece of advice....considering myself having the same problem as yours
first briefing...
no matter how much i eat, it seems that my brothers are the ones that gain the weight ~_~ ..! LOL... and i've been the same exact weight for 6 years now! no matter how much i eat, it seems like i'm even for a little bit, but gradually, am losing more weight!

conclusion of my issue:
considering your age, trust me, this is a huge blessing that ur not fat! since u said that u play sports regularly, and u eat healthy, yet u don't gain weight at all, an average girl, even though lookin hott, wishes to lost more weight...>.< for sum reason, i don't know it...!

advice, which also i have started practicing as well...:
you don't only have to do some training physically, but mentally as well..if u understand what i mean...it means, u should train your mind...
there's a sayin that says: "the mind believes what the eye sees!"...
by using this theory, we wanna train our mind, into believing that (I am gonna gain weight!) when u put ur mind into it, and believe in urself that u will gain weight, even if it took u alot of time and effort, no matter what!
considering that, i used to be 68 kilograms, in 2 months, i've become 74, that's only 6 kilograms in 2 months, but i did gain weight :)...get what i mean?
unlike you, my sporty side is....80% dead! its b/c i spend more time workin and on the puter! i barely have time for any sports :(, demo...gambarimas! :nya:

sorry for takin too long in my so called "constructive advice", but if u get what i mean, kanarazu, iie, machi~gai~nai, u will meet ur needs ;)

hope it works for ya!
bai bai!
=================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

0.0 u mean like mind power?! but now I have another prob..what if when I'm older all the food intake start showing? like..I remain skinny till at sometime it suddenly starts showing extremely? @.@

Signature

hey..i used to be skinny but yeah i stuff my self with food now and do excerise every now n then...plus i try to eat like fatty food lols...maybe that'll work! @_@

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Well i have no idea how you're gonna get fat if you EXERCISE too.. Besides, what's wrong with thin? Being fat can actually be hazardous to your health... Of course, that all depends on how 'fat' you wanna be..

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

First of all, I'm surprised that a girl would ever complain about her being too skinny! :D Are you for real? *just kidding*

To tell you the truth, we have the same condition (eat a lot, exercise but still skinny) but the major difference is that I'm a man and you're a girl. For me personally, it's great because I get to pig out most of the time (now it's almost all the time) and still get away with it (I mean, it doesn't reflect my eating habits at all).

Let me share with you my personal experience. Throughout my college days, I was skinny and I hated the thought that I can feel my ribs protruding (well, not really but you get my point). But my friends and classmates were really puzzled by the fact that I eat a lot (they can all attest to this) but still I was skinny. After college, they all got to work but I decided to be a lazy bum for one year and get to work afterwards. In effect, I am a couch potato (no work, just eating, relaxing, playing video games, eating, tinkering with the computer, eating, watching tv, playing basketball in the backyard (most of the time alone), oversleeping -- and the cycle continues). And I (as well as my former classmates) thought that I would shape to look like some pig after one year of being a couch potato. It turns out there's no significant change - my BMI (I won't tell) rose a measly 0.2 after comparing medical records a year later. But here's an observation you might be interested: I was surprised to see formerly skinny classmates who'd gone fat (or should I say more than plump?) a year later. 3 of them were females and 1 was male. It appears that stress at work has made them fat instead of the opposite.

I concur with Sciron's suggestion, check your BMI first. If you have a BMI of below 18.5, you are underweight. Take note, however that it's only an indication of whether your weight is proportionate to your height and that growing teenagers like you have more headroom for BMIs lower or higher than the standard normal weight (BMI of 18.5-24.9) because you're still growing. Here's a link: http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/. If you're severely underweight (I suppose a BMI of 17 or lower should cause your alarm bells to start ringing), then it's time to take some measured action. Working and stressing yourself should make you fatter (based on my former classmates as guinea pigs it really does work but is definitely not recommended) but that will be years ahead from now so for the meantime just overlook your current situation and enjoy life. If you are within healthy limits, don't bother much ok.

P.S. I wonder if having a fast metabolism really correlates with this eating_a_lot_but_still_being_skinny-condition. Any nutritionists out there? :D

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

How about....sit on the comp. all day and don't do anything but eat and I'm sure you'll gain like....5 pounds in one day lol XD

thanks for the link CTriggersan^^
lol..I'm under the normal weigh category but it still doesn't change the fact that my friends will keep annoying me with the fact that I'm too skinny @.@ wait..I thought stress makes us thinner not the other way around?! cos my bro lost weigh when he's under a lot of stress.. n.n

Signature

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.