Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to become fatter? - Minitokyo

How to become fatter?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

lol...ok..but I eat it everytime...ok..not everytime but a lot of times...and I'm still going nowhere

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

instead of gainig fat why don't you try to bulk up. and some of the ways to get fat is eat a lot, and go to bed, don't do excercise.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

WOW!GOOD FOR YOU COZ, YOU DONT HAVE PROBLEMS OF GETTING FATTER UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE....heheheheh....but seriously, if you want to become fatter, you would want to go the nearest McDonald's and buy yourself a CokeFloat and 2-pc friedchicken....and you could eat lots of ice cream sundaes to top it off......more sweets!and don't forget to sit or lie down after eating!hehehehhe....that would really work!

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

wow this is a day i never ever thought i'd see but anyway lets see what you can do i guess you can eat lots of meat a little ice cream, some pie[mmmm pie] exercise about twice a week to keep a decent balance maybe that will help

Hit the gym to stop being scrawny

Quote by diana86WOW!GOOD FOR YOU COZ, YOU DONT HAVE PROBLEMS OF GETTING FATTER UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE....heheheheh....but seriously, if you want to become fatter, you would want to go the nearest McDonald's and buy yourself a CokeFloat and 2-pc friedchicken....and you could eat lots of ice cream sundaes to top it off......more sweets!and don't forget to sit or lie down after eating!hehehehhe....that would really work!

well..I'm probably having a lot of that stuff u said since my college is now near a mcD's...and I exercise regularly but still my relatives said I'm becoming thinner. I was like wth! but I can't deny it since it is true :(

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I think you should ignore the one's who says that you're skinny and accept the way you look :) I have brace and glasses, but I don't really care if someone says something about it. :P

Eat a lot of carbs, sugars and sweets! It is harder for your body to break them down! Plus I would cut back on the exercise. If you exercise too much you will burn off everything you eat. But you don't want to cut if out completely because then what you gain will turn out to be ugly fat. Well I wish I was you! I have never had gaining weight as a problem! But good luck! :)

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Its your metabolism.....its running like a gazelle right about now. I wouldn't worry about getting fat, that is going to come naturally. However, once you DO GET FAT, it would be hard to lose it.......

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Quote by LigerZSchniderIts your metabolism.....its running like a gazelle right about now. I wouldn't worry about getting fat, that is going to come naturally. However, once you DO GET FAT, it would be hard to lose it.......

ohoh..now u're scaring me :P then...I'll keep my figure the way it is then :)

Signature

Dude, I have the same problem. Im skinny and tall. Everyday I get the comments about 'youre so skinny', 'do you eat?!', 'youre such a twig'. my boyfriend even called my twiggy. It sucked.
Eating doesnt help get any fatter, but I've been told that working out can make you look fatter. Not running and that kind of thing, but lifting weights and things like that. Gaining muscle.

merged: 10-21-2008 ~ 03:29am
Oh, and if its really bad, you can go to a doctor and get weight gain pills. They arent unhealthy, and they really do work.

kurashina

kurashina

Erokia

try to sleep after eating. .

There are protein and calorie bars specifically for people who needs to gain weight for this purpose. You can go to a nutrition store and as them do they have high calorie bars, which are at 1000 caleries or more per bar. There's bars at like, 5000 calories. So if you eat a bunch of those, you will gain weight in no time.

Michael Phelps have a daily metabolism of 24000 calories =____= that is so scary. A normal male's metabolism is around 2000 calories only ...

eat alot every time...don eeat much in one single meal instead eat averyday several times.each meal not necesscary to be large

merged: 10-26-2008 ~ 10:16am
nyway better to be thin than fat 4 me...=)

juz eat lotsa carbs n protein, neway u dun wanna be fat, juz be bulky n muscular

i lost most of the flabs i got when i went to UK n i look leaner but muscular now after working out on weights n yoga

I thin too LOL and i eat a lot.... but still im thin lol >_<

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

It depends on the speed of metabolism of each person. Some ppl has problems in getting fat easily, they eat a single chocolate and get weight. Some ppl (like me) eat like an elephant and dont get fatter (i assume that becuz i eat a lot more than my friends and they r fatter than me).

Usually the speed of metabolism of ur cells r determined by ur family. If ur fathers or grandfathers get easily fat or not, u should problably have the same characteristic.

For me, get fatter is really hard. While i was in the gym, after 2 months i could see a LITTLE difference, but i really do mean little. To get fatter u need to eat more carbohydrate and protein. It should work, anyhow it doesnt seem to work with me thought.

How to make you fatter:
1. Eat more
2. Don't move too much

Well, that's all.
Btw, everyone's know how to be thinner? ^_^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I guess you can always try working out to gain more muscle.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Can't believe someone ask for this.

"Supersize!" your menu and minimize your activity, if you still not getting fatter then you may want to see a doctor just to check nothing seriously wrong with you.

eat fried foods and eat at fast food chains

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Alot of food + alot of excercise = No gain
Take excercise out of your equation!

just eat more...dont eat more fast food cause that will make you an unhealthy fat.

Eat slowly so you can eat more, eat food with a lot of fat, drink a lot of cola(lot of sugar), eat a lot of chocolate and ice cream, and don't ever do any sport or exercise.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.