Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to become fatter? - Minitokyo

How to become fatter?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

do you have problem with worms?
If that the case you may not absorb what you eat. that's why you didnt get fat even if you eat a lot.

Pfft. This is a good thread! XD
I weigh around 90lbs, and I've been 80lbs for the last 4 years I guess. Yeah I'm really thin, but I gained some weight now. You....just really have to eat plenty of food. Plenty, does not mean AMOUNT, coz if you eat lots of JUNK FOODS, you went get fat either way. Just eat more of your daily diet. Also, I am taking food supplements so that I can gain more appetite. It helped a lot. :D

Well I always wanted to become fatter(like 5years ago but fortunatelly I changed my mind)...but It's something impossible for me since I have a problem with my stomach and it can't eat more than I am supposed to.Something that I got from my father.But in general I am not fun of the food I guess.
But besides that I really think that you shouldn't try and become fatter because in the end you will come to regret it.Just try to see the advantages of not being fat and since you exercise I am sure that you will have a quite nice body.
In case someone else is telling you that you need to gain weight well you should see what you really want instead of what they want.
P.s. never stop exercise.

Think you'll kill me once you read this statement, but I envy you. Anyway, there are some protein drinks in the market that might help you. Not advertising, but the most famous one around my side of the world is something called Appeton Weight Gain. Heard it works.

As for the food, don't gorge too much, cos although you don't get fat, there are other things to worry about, such as cholesterol levels, sugars (e.g. carbonated drinks, bad for your teeth and in the long run) and carcinogens (if you eat meat with a lot of burnt bits @ carbon). Oily foods might wreck havoc on your skin as well.

Do you happen to have a very stressful life? Might be affecting your weight gain. Just an idea, do forgive the intrusion. If you aren't seeing results after all your previous efforts, maybe you should consider seeing a professional. Or maybe it's just genetics?

its all about the genes guys,

cAnt help it if u got it from ur ancestors...

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

you can do nothing and just eat. or gain lots of muscle :-P

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

argh! i have the same problem, over the last 4 years ive LOST 7 pounds, and im like 12. ick. im effing 90 pounds!

xXxdestinyxXx

xXxdestinyxXx

An Angel in Heaven

I dont think you need to eat more since u already have been eating, but dont need to stop excercising because excersing is not only for losing weight. You're are just like my sister, no matter how much she eats she will not get fat. Some people are like that, as long as your not under weight be happy with your body shape because a lot of people wish they are as skinny as you, such as those people who call you skinny.

Angel

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Protein shakes work for some people, although it may not work for you (since I've a friend with the same problem). Yeah, as people stated before, you might want to eat foods high in sugar and eat lots of meat (protein). However, don't forget to balance out your diet with veggies and all that other good stuff. You should still exercise, although you might want to take a different approach---rather than go running off the stuff you just ate, burn it off by building muscle (sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, weight lifting). You may possibly be burning off fat but not building muscle, which is what you need to do to bulk up. Also, it helps to do weight lifting, etc. in sets---doing 100 sit-ups is not as effective as doing, say, 20 at a time for 5 times.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

do you want fatter or more tone + some weight?

for fatter i recommend eating dairy products (unless ur allergic) and also eating meals after 8pm.

for tone+weight i recommend protein type foods with lots and lots of salad and basic strength training

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

well, if you want muscle weight (which weighs more than fat, but harder to gain) lift heavy and drink protein shakes daily. if you want fat, just exercise less (if at all) and eat a lot.

hamed

hamed

BO!

eating FTW

dont be sad if you loved some one and he left you,,,
be sad if some one loved you and you left him,,,

toumarie

toumarie

.:.:Princess:.:.

Whaaat? You want fatter? I wanna to be more slim hohohoho.....
Eat more I think .... Hahaha, sorry to disturb your thread since I can't give you a better answer X-P

Good luck to gain your weight ^^ and keep healthy

Signature
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

eat mcdonalds and play alot of video games

Float gently into the dream of mirages

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

maybe your motabolism is too fast

meh sig banners are overrated

Another reason you might not gain weight is chilly. Making your foods spicy means your food gets to stay less time in your body as chilly and such is something like a laxative. The less time food stays in the less things your body absorb

merged: 02-15-2009 ~ 11:36am
There might me a problem if you're like me and you love chilly. You might wanna considering going to mexico. everything is spicy but everything is greasy as hell

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

Hehe, I wish I'd lose weight. Sleep a lot and eat a lot of saturated fat enriched fastfood.

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

eat eat and eat a lot especially potato chip & ice-cream

MystikalLam

MystikalLam

Lam A.K.A. Chops

Hmm, you could try the protein shakes that body builders and other people who work out use! Those things have lots of calories and stuff, hahaha.

~Playstation 3 Fanboy~

FinalFantasyFans

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

Quote by MilkiyoYo..guys..I need advice...after eating and eating and stuffing myself with food plus a lot of exercise..I'm still freaking skinny! @.@
everyone I knew kept saying I'm thin like a stick or malnurished @.@ they say my parents don't give me enough food... >.<
*gah..pulls out hair* >.> well..I've seen ppl skinnier than me but I can't stand all the 'you're too skinny' converstions any longer @.@
advice...I need advice..don't ask me to take drugs or anything idiotic.. 0.o"
you ever have a problem like this?! @.@

i think you should eat only Breakfast - dinner - and that other thing
i readed that if you eat every 2 hours you'll lose weight
i'm not joking it really works

why?

well continue with it, train and eat many times. Like six tims on one day if you need! you should not get hungry! and then train some more :D

eating, eating and eating good food

LOL that's..pretty problematic

um you might want to change the way you're ingesting your food since it affects your metabolism greatly
try eating less frequently a day but eat a lot each time - i wont get into the technical stuff lol but it should have some effect =]

Men's Urban Clothing
[www.charmsky.ca]

physique is mostly determined by genes. Just going by weight might be unhealthy.

deal with it and learn to flaunt your enviably thin body!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.