Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Likely for Retailers to still have Final Fantasy 7 in stock? - Minitokyo

Likely for Retailers to still have Final Fantasy 7 in stock?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Hey there everyone I was wondering if there are still some retailers that still sell or have FF7 in stock (factory sealed not used FF7) I'm planning to buy the psx version even though I already have the pc version. Been looking online but can't find them anywhere but ebay or amazon >_< (Its always cool to have both versions ^_^) If you know some stores that might sell it can you list them plz.

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

WHY ALL THIS STUPID THREADS ABOUT FINAL FANTASY SERIES?

Just make one forum thread, about all the final fantasy crap stuff, or go to another comunity like, FINAL FANTASY LOVERS, or, I LOVE FINAL FANTASY, I'M A JACKASS.

Nothing personal, i hate final fantasy, that don't means thai i hate you all people to, my JACKASS friend likes final fantasy to, and i don't goin to hate him for that

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

I found a place that had it here's the link: http://www.blockbuster.com/catalog/DisplayGameSpecialOffers.action?channel=Games&subChannel=&gameID=998996029&displayBoxArt=true

I'm not sure if you can actually order it from the blockbuster web-site but if you can't you could probably give your local blockbuster a call. That's where I got my version like a year ago.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.