Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 squatting? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ok im bored and tired of seeing floods of [GAME] in the thread list, you ppl at MT prefer squatting or using a prper toilet? or do you just squat when paying cards on the floor? or just squat when ur legs are tired, and dun wanna cross ur legs? or r u a weightlifter and do squats as exersise?! talk about squatting here ppl!

as for me i swear im the master of squatting, im only half chinese, and as soon as an asian sees me squat, they know half asian, even though they thought i was white before, and i also do squats with 60kg on back as a wieight training exersise, and i prefer proper toilets than holes in the ground...

aiya.

what is this squatting?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yeah. Most people won't be able to squat for more than 3-4 minutes.

FEEL THE BURN!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL! I squat all the time!
I squat in my chair, when I'm tired of sitting cross-legged.
I do squats with 14 lbs weights on my back.
I prefer the toilet... Who doesn't?
I squat when I'm doing yoga... ^__^

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i usu squat on my seat when im in office. it's kinda like curl up in2 a ball on the seat instead of sitting properly.. tis onli coz i get restless jus sittin on the chair.. sometimes instead of squat i'll sit cross legged.. ah..

but otherwise.. squatting.. is kinda numbing..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

what's a squat?

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.