Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you read the Holy Bible - Minitokyo

Do you read the Holy Bible

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I am a christian and I try to read the Bible every day. If you aren't a christian you don't have this responsability, but this Holy book could help you. God bless you all !!!

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

Hi,
o.k. It's great that you read the Bible every day, but in no way is it a "responsability" it's a choice that you made to yourself like my daily pray(that's my little thing I'm done now). In answer to you I try to read the Bible every day, but I do daily pray everyday.

Good day to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^' !

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, i'm only read the bible two times complete [the reina-valera version of 196~, it's similar to the king james version], i can't read the bible every day... for me it's very difficult this one... :) [hah, eres guatemalteca, ohh, si, por alla hay muy buenos ministerios y muchos cantantes que adoran al Señor hermosamente (como los voceros de cristo), esto es porque si soy cristiano, bueno al menos trato de serlo, pero como sabes el camino del Señor es muy dificil, y no como la mayoria te lo dice...,]

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Personally, I like the fact that people read it and get inspiration and learn things from the bible, or any other holy book, but as I'm not a reglious guy in any way I'll have to say that no I don't read it.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I read it when I get the chance, admitidely not as much as I should. Should probably work on that.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

I don't read it all that often but have read it occassionally. :)

why read it when you can watch it? lol...

what?

I've read the Necronomicon and been to a Black Mass, complete with an inverted cross and faceless Evil croaking in gutteral Arabic from the depths of a blood-filled brazier. I suggest you all read the Necronomicon because you might find the power to warp the souls of mankind in bizarre and damnable ways. Blessed Be!

wiccan...so no

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

Quote by blueboy21 but in no way is it a "responsability"

Isn't the word supposed to be our daily bread?
Doesn't God command us to read His holy scriptures and to grow spiritually?
If we are not to read the word and understand it, then tell me, how does one who believes in Jesus grow spiritually without reading the book that is proclaimed holy?
If you could backup your statement with scripture about it not being our responsibility, then I would accept your statement brother.

Quote by CarmenI am a christian and I try to read the Bible every day.

Outstanding.
It is good to know this; since today's young Christians do not.

As for me, I read Proverbs daily.
It is something that I wish to learn more off.

Signature

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

I used to be a Christian. But I read the Bible when I'm bored out of my gourd. Once finished the whole revelation part in one sitting. Inspired the hell out of me.

Quote by SAGOI used to be a Christian.

I do not mean to sound malicious, but this statement is not true.
When you accept Jesus, you accept Him with all your heart, soul, and mind.
If not, then one was never a child of God.
A lot of people say they accept Him because of an emotion that they felt during church or at a meeting.
This emotion is fleeting, and usually when people go off this, they are active for a couple of weeks or months, then disappear.
Personally, I blame the church for not preaching on who He really is, but instead they talk about Him and work people to love Him so they can have more people in their church as members.

Quote by SAGOOnce finished the whole revelation part in one sitting. Inspired the hell out of me.

Man, we have to get together.
I was reading revelation and would really like some insight on it.
Maybe you can PM me and share it with me?

Jesus loves you and I pray that you find what you're searching for. ^_^

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

never read te holy bibble although I'm chatolic (don't know how to spell)

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I've often wondered if I should read the bible. That way, I can understand it better and, when I get into arguements or conversations about it, I can use their weapon against them. I'm not being mean. I'm just trying to convince them that their isn't a god. Its not like we'd all die without one anyway.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well..not yet...by I intend to..maybe the koran to..and other fun religious books ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Pfft that fairy tale? I'll pass. :hmpf:

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by snarzzwell..not yet...by I intend to..maybe the koran to..and other fun religious books ^^

its quran ^_~
me am muslim so me dun read bible ^_^'
me read quran ^.^

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Yes, but not like i used to!, i read the complete bible ones, and it's just beautiful know the creator's mind. But something terrible happend to me and i just lost that feeling ~::sights::~, there u go, i just remember... ::nods::~. ~::going to a corner to cry::

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Ah yes, the Bible. How many conteversies surround this small black book?

But to answer your question, yes, I read it. For me... it's alive. But maybe you wouldn't understand that...

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

No.

ProfD

ProfD

What is Real Life ?..

well.. already read the Bible (the one we have here..)
I also read most of the Holy Bible, half of the Bhagavad-gita and started to read the Qur'an...

.. but i did't read them all day long.. just to compare..
'fairy tale', eh, Trowble ?.. well.. thinking like you for now.. :)

Desidarius

Member of the Church of Alvis

I'm an Atheist but, Yes, I have read the Bible, King James version. It was ok until the half with Christ and everything, that just didn't... feel right to me. I would rather read many different versions of the Bible and make my choice of what to believe (least as far as the Bible goes) from that. Of course the bible was written by man, and man has never had any problem tweaking things to fit their belief so all these "New" versions aren't exactly... reliable? and I wouldn't put a huge amount into the old versions either, then again I'm an Atheist.

"Vengeance is mine," quoth Alvis. Then he shot that guy right in the freaking face!
-Captain Murphy

Nay - the true meaning of Alvistime ... is drinking. Drinking and revenge.
-Alvis

Signature

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Now...I know this is going to sound like I'm trying to start an argument...but it's just my curiousity...

Quote by Oykotinim Isn't the word supposed to be our daily bread?
Doesn't God command us to read His holy scriptures and to grow spiritually?
If you could backup your statement with scripture about it not being our responsibility, then I would accept your statement brother.

So, I noticed that you asked for proof regarding NOT reading the "scripture". But I would like to know where it says that you DO need to read it everyday.
I'm not Christian, but I do believe myself to be somewhat learned in the Bible.
Also, I'd like to express my belief that any translation of the Bible (no matter how old) does change the meaning of it at least somewhat. So...I'd like to pose a question: Has anyone here (aka who has read my response) read the Bible in Hebrew?
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Quote by ProtistaSo, I noticed that you asked for proof regarding NOT reading the "scripture". But I would like to know where it says that you DO need to read it everyday.
I'm not Christian, but I do believe myself to be somewhat learned in the Bible.
Also, I'd like to express my belief that any translation of the Bible (no matter how old) does change the meaning of it at least somewhat. So...I'd like to pose a question: Has anyone here (aka who has read my response) read the Bible in Hebrew?
^,^

I see, and yes, I haven't read the Bible in Hebrew, but I am working on it. And the Bible also has greek.
And I could tell you, if you read Deuteronomy 17:19. And is truth, it only refeers to the king of Israel, but in that time, only the king could afford a copy. Today, we don´t have that excuse.

And too acomplish this:
"He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation." Mark 16:15.
We need translatios of the Bible.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.