Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 am i a good daughter...? O.o - Minitokyo

am i a good daughter...? O.o

page 1 of 1 13 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

well personally i dont think i am i mean compare to the love that my dad gives me i think i havent done anything yet..

my dad is really a great dad he was willing to save me first when my apartment caught on fire around 9-10 years ago so now he has scars all over his body and stuff..

however i kinda like to "bully" my dad doing some stupid things and the crap reason i give was "enjoy it when u still have time hehe" etc although its just a habbit and i know he doesnt like it that much but cant help it anyway a few days ago he asked me
"what do u think of me as being a dad"?
i was like "your a great dad"
he then asked "what about u? do u love me as much as i love u?"
i said "i love u just not that much cause im selfish i love myself more i think"
he said " yea i know would u do the same back then when the apartment caught on fire?"
i said.."no i wont cause im selfish i care for myself alot"
he asked "what if i die now?"
me"u cant if u die who the hell is gonna give me money and takecare of me?"

then we both laugh etc..

he knew all the answer already before he even ask well the problem is i do love him more than anyone just i dont really know how to show it i do care for him but not as much as he cares for me im kinda selfish that i always think about me first then him my dad says im a good daughter but sometime i think im not doing enough or even good enough to deserve this kind of dad..so i dont really know im kind of person who thinks ALOT..

well do u think ur a good daughter/son towards ur parents?

i think im a good son for my mum, but i dont really get along with my dad, he always yell at me and i jsust yell back at him, i seem to get along better with chinese people, so i get along alot better with my mum, and just talk cantonese with here sometimes, and avoid talking to my dad

aiya.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

well from what i read, i think that is a cruel thing to say, although u two understand each other, it is highly disrespectful. IMO, you should apologize, I am sure he would understand that u are just joking or out of sarcasm, but really, being good at times is not a matter of obedience and doing back the favors.

Have you ever wondered how much he cared for you? how much he would have given you? what is the force pushing it. It is love and you can be more than ever, as a daughter, respect him and give him what he needs when he needs it.

I would say that if you can have the determination, do make it a point, whenever he asks for the thing that he needs, from lending money at times, to lending a helping hand, to listen to him when certain opinions are given, u should be doing that. It is the thing.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

erm..yeah..I guess..I mean..I love them but I can be cheeky sometimes XD
my dad likes to irritate me but I'll deal with it >3

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Quote by Devildudewell from what i read, i think that is a cruel thing to say, although u two understand each other, it is highly disrespectful. IMO, you should apologize, I am sure he would understand that u are just joking or out of sarcasm, but really, being good at times is not a matter of obedience and doing back the favors.

Have you ever wondered how much he cared for you? how much he would have given you? what is the force pushing it. It is love and you can be more than ever, as a daughter, respect him and give him what he needs when he needs it.

I would say that if you can have the determination, do make it a point, whenever he asks for the thing that he needs, from lending money at times, to lending a helping hand, to listen to him when certain opinions are given, u should be doing that. It is the thing.

Devildude, that is what you call a spoiled daughter. There is nothing wrong with that. It can be annoying if you are a sibling! They will always get what they want! :) I have two sisters, both younger than me, running around the planet like that! Since my father passed away, the youngest, Olivia, have turned her attention onto me! She wants me to buy her everything! I remind her that I am not Dad, and I want my money back! Does she give it back? Of course not! Oh well...... :D

Maybe that is why I love to have a daughter, so I can spoil her too.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

i'm a complete asshole to my parents when they start bugging me, but when there's nothing on my mind and they're not yelling or nagging me for something, we actually get along really well....i dunno if it's just me, but that seems wierd >_<;;

If you become lost my love, and joy turns into despair, I'll send a star of deepest gold to let you know I'm there.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

lol well its quite funnt between me and my dad sometime i feel he is like my best friend one of the reason why i bully him so much is cause i think cause he is my dad he'll never "betray" me or anything

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I would say i was a good daughter when it comes to the family life. I always makes peace between my mom and my brother when theyve had a fight and i always comfort my mom when she cries.
I dont have a very deep connection with my dad. Its like, i love him dearly and we ahve the same kind of humor and everything, we are very similar to eachother and can talk to eachother, but.... we dont spend much time together really, i know my mom alot better than i know my dad, but thats mostly because he never really talks about what he likes or anything.

about your situation : maybe you should be alittle nicer like when he asks if you love him, you could sugercoat it a little. i dont mean lying to him, just...maybe not say "I dont love you as much as you love me", instead try saying something like: "I love you dearly dad, but O have no idea how much you love me and no idea what i would do in that kind of situation."
Its not like you really really know what you would do.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yea i guess ! i don't actually company them a lot ! but at lease i don't do something that hurt their feeling n i respect them ! i think thats is enought rite !

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hey, as long as you're bringing him smiles and laughs and great memories you are a good daughter. Just from time to time, say you love him but don't compare it to anything. You don't need to sugarcoat or be rude. Simple "I love you's" will do. GUARANTEED! ^__^

Don't listen to DD, he's spoiled... just kidding!

I get along fine with both of my parents. I jokingly tell them that I love them and jokingly deny that I do. Sometime we do spit fire... but love them all the same! ^__^

lolz.....me and my mom make jokes like that, all the time really. I laugh and call her stupid, and says she has bad fashion sense ;) But I love her more than life itself, and so it sounds that you're a very good daughter to him! I think a bad daughter wouldn't even be around the house enough to even have a conversation with their dad! Now me and my dad, well....we don't really have....a good relationship. My father hasn't really been around for me all that much, so it feels....well that I don't know him. It feels even awkward when I'm with him by myself. He probably tells people that I'm....disrespectful, but I only talk back to him because he acts like an...well...even an asshole to my mom sometimes, so I tell him off. Well, why respect someone who doesn't respect you? I think I'm a great child, but only because of my mother. It's all in how you were raised, right? :D

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

lol i agree DD is spoiled jk

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i'm not since i nvr talked to them, hell, they even don't talk to me...i waste my time in front of computer till 1 or 2 am till my parents came to force to sleep >.< they always lecture me not to went out again (i went out at 3 am once ^_^;; hehehe...i just wanna know how it is outside when it was 3 am...i swear i won't do it again)

i even study hard for them but what? they nvr appreciate tht *pout* actually i study hard for my comp, i don't want if i got red marks n i couldn't open my comp ^_^;; they nvr appreciate anythin i did, so why i must listen to them

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.