Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey folks! New to the scene and the subculture.... - Minitokyo

Hey folks! New to the scene and the subculture....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Hello, I'm new here in Minitokyo. I discovered this site through a link, although I have forgotten where. I assume many of you good folks are avid or veteran anime fans. As for me, I'm a casual fan in the sidelines. Since I'm already 20 years old, do you good folks think I should lose my interest or continue to like anime until I would finally grow to love it one day? I've only really known anime for 2 years!

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

Well just because you've only been into anime for a couple of years doesn't mean you should lose interest. I've only recently gotten into it totally ok I watched Sailor Moon back when I was like 14 or 15 but I didn't know it was anime back then. I would say just keep looking for other anime that you really like, that's what I've been doing. I'm 25 and I haven't seen half of the anime that most of the people here talk about. And you don't have to become avid I on the other hand have no choice because I have an addictive personality. :nya:

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well hi there, welcome to minitokyo
have fun here
cya

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

HI! Have lots of fun here at MT! And don't lose interest in anime just yet! ^__^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hey, welcome to Minitokyo! Hey...an addictive personality, huh? Well you'll have fun here. :D

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Merry Christmas ! Happy New Year !

*coughs a little* you know I'm older than you and I still enjoy anime/manga and video games... but well in the other hand there was anime on the air since I was really young. I don't think anyone could advide you to stop or not. It's your decision to use your time.

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

PS :
I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.