Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Christmas Present to MT - Minitokyo

My Christmas Present to MT

page 1 of 1 9 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Since things are different from what they were last year, I cant say goodbye and "merry christmas and a happy new year" to each member of my watchlist/friendlist specially the ones who nominated me for an elite member so, I've decided to do what i'm best here in MT:

I have cleaned 70% of the "unknown" category.
Moved the items that didn't belong in the "unknown" category (there were tons!) and reported the ones that were "not ok for MT"

i'll be away for vacations, so please; take a good look for me inside the "unknown", "unknown catgirls/angels/echii" and "others" category...alot of crap has been posted there lately though I have fun categorizing them so I wont be arround to look after them;

merry christmas & a happy new year to you all! see you next year!

PD: I haven't finished my "duplicate hunter" activities in the "unkown" category; it still needs to be cleaned; i'll continue when I come back!

thanks..? I guess...I don't really know who you are...so yea, but I guess you've helped out. merry christmas to you to.

Signature Image

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Wow. That took a lot of work, I'm sure! ^_^' Thanks for filing the misfiled and making things more organized. I certainaly appreciate it!

Happy Holidays and enjoy your vacation! :pacman:

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Oh, my god...that must have taken a whole lotta work...That's so nice of you...although yea, I don't really know who you are but thanks! Have a nice holiday too! :D

thanks so much must of been hard

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

no wonder my fav category is so lacking.... XD
lol...you worked hard, have fun on the holidays!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i hope you will have a nice vacation, i wish you a merry christmas too and maybe a happy new year, couse i don't know when i will come back, this year or the next year?

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Wow, haven't talked to you in ages! XD I do hope you have a great break, minakomel---you surely deserve it for all you've down 0_0 XD Well, I'll see what I can do in my spare time ^_~ Bye now, and you have a great holiday and new year XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

thank you for your coments!
i`ll see you all when i come back from vacations!

thank you again, everyone at MT
Happy new year!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.