Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 body piercing - Minitokyo

body piercing

page 1 of 1 9 total items

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

what is it like to get ur body peirced? like ur belly button, nose, eyes etc.
what hurts the most? i'm just curious......and FYI i wouldn't want my body part pierced expect my ears. well i just wonder because i see peeps get it peirced and i always wonder.

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

I don't have any piercing on my body so I don't really know.

But I've seen on TV some people can do body piercing to the extreme.

Please don't try that at home, it's dangerous.

Signature

Eyes? X_X People get their eyes pierced? Or do you mean....eyebrows? XD Well....I have gotten my ears pierced 4 times, and each time something bad has happened, so I've had to have them removed. I haven't had one anywhere else, but I know this girl who pierced her tongue herself, and now she has a huge infection, and...she can't talk....and....ya....when they remove it there'll be a big hole in her tongue. Soz....let pros do it if you eva wanna XD But I wanna get a tatoo! :D

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Oh....piercings can be dangerous! It can cause your ears to swell or get infected!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I'm ok with piercings but it's freaking painful at certain areas..so..don't try this at home XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

i don't have any body piercing exept 4 my ears that is such a command 2 every 1 ! but i have frenz who peirce all around ! like her nose , ears , belly button , eyebrowns n many more parts that i even donno ! she tell me body peircing is fun now she have about 42 body peircing all around her body ! i wanna try it out someday but i am not as brave as she is ! i am scared of pain !

Mekurat

Mekurat

Flake

I have a double piercing in my ears and the pain hasn't been to bad. I had my first piercing get irritated but never infected. I have a weird obsession with a lip piercing but I don't think I"ll ever have it done.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

I noticed that everyone who posted in this so far only has their ears pierced so i guess i'll be the 1st to post about getting something else done. Well I guess u can say i have an addiction to piercings, just a slight one. I got 5 in my ears and also 1 in my belly button. To tell the truth getting my naval (belly button) wasnt painful at all. See when the man did it he used a clamp first, to get a good amount of skin and then pieced it. The clamp actually hurt more than the needle going through. Anyways you have to breathe a certian way when he does it.( u take a breath in and then let it out and rite when u do he pushes the neelde through) Well the piont is thats its not as painful as most people think it is. I also got friends that have thier noses,eyebrows,tongues, and many other places pierced and they say the same thing, it doesnt hurt as much as u think it would. Hope that answers ur question. ^__^
~LT

Signature

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I wodn't do it i mean all u are doing is puting holes in ur body i mean how fun can that be?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.