Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unusually do during holiday - Minitokyo

Unusually do during holiday

page 1 of 1 3 total items

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

During the holiday we usually hanging out with our family or friends. it's ordinary. -_- But what unusually do during the holiday?
Me, maybe this X'mas and New Year's holiday I will do my school homework. Oh... It's so boring.... :(
If I can, I want to blame my teacher "Why you give a lot of homework!" ^_^'

doing homework is a very usuall thing 4 me during d holidays ! because i also have a lot of homework 2 ! luckly everything is over 4 me ! because high school life had ended ! waiting 4 college ! as u know college life more often don't have so much of homework ! keep going on ! don't give up ! i will cheer 4 u !

I will go to my grandmother’s house and sit around with my cousins opening presents from youngest to oldest. I've never liked this way of gift opening because I'm not the youngest. I have a big family and with my little nephew and not to mention another nephew on the way my family just keeps growing and growing. I would just like to say, "on your mark get set GO!" but that won't happen. It makes me cry...because it takes forever! :(

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.