Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when i just explore mt takes my credits - Minitokyo

when i just explore mt takes my credits

page 1 of 1 4 total items

like wat my title said mt takes away by credits when i just explore
by explore i mean clickin on forums, art and image gallery stuff like tat
i use to have 41 credits now i am reduced to 36, 5 credits in 5 clicks i dont noe how it happened though have any of u tried it?

No, it hasn't happened to me yet, although that is pretty strange..

There are many possibilities you know, at the worst case, someone might have used your account to download something using another computer because they're hackers or something...
Juse a guess, otherwise it coulld just be something wrong... this is not normal at all and you should ask some moderator about it ^_^
I hope you'd get to fix this soon. -Good Luck!-

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

I also have this problem but not by clicking around but by uploading scans!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Make sure you are not using a download accelerator like FasterFox, which works by grabbing pages that the current page is linked to. This pre-loading is what allows for a seemingly faster browsing experience, but will also use up credits if it pre-fetches any download pages.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.