Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (quiz)Which member of Diru would take a 2nd look at u? - Minitokyo

(quiz)Which member of Diru would take a 2nd look at u?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

http://www.quizilla.com/users/kyomomoto/quizzes/Which%20member%20of%20Dir%20En%20Grey%20would%20take%20a%20second%20look%20at%20you%3F i got:
Kaoru would sneak a second stare at you! You dress casual but have that look in you're eye that says your not as innocent as you look.
You dont try hard, you dont realy like makeup that much anyway your natural and thats why your hot to kaoru, good job!

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Kaoru would sneak a second stare at you! You dress casual but have that look in you're eye that says your not as innocent as you look.
You dont try hard, you dont realy like makeup that much anyway your natural and thats why your hot to kaoru, good job!

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

Kaoru would sneak a second stare at you! You dress casual but have that look in you'tr eye that says your not as innocent as you look.
You don't try hard, you don't realy like makeup that much anyway your natural and that's why your hot to kaoru,good job!

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

angelfirewar

angelfirewar

It's Champloo, not Shampoo!

QUESTION! Who is Dir En Grey!? I have NEVER heard of them... x_x

My Newest Wall: FLCLSignature Image I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Quote by angelfirewarQUESTION! Who is Dir En Grey!? I have NEVER heard of them... x_x

Dir en grey is a japanese rock band. their music is very good and full of emotion(unlike all of the pop and rap s**t we get over here in america). You should go around and search on the net for some info on them and and find a place to get some of their music.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.