Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone play anime or game music on the piano? - Minitokyo

anyone play anime or game music on the piano?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

yumeko

Dreamer

hAi. anyone like playing anime or game music on the piano? my current likes are Sadame from X, Epilogue from Fruits Baskets and To Zanarkand from FFX

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

no but i play some on guitar. mostly game music though like final fantasy stuff

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

I been trying to play To Zanarkand on the piano, but ours is out of tune so it makes it difficult, seeing as I haven't played piano sinc I was a kid and am using this as an attempt to gain a little more experience.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

I can play a few slow final fantasy songs on piano, like to zanarkand, but I know a lot on guitar. Breezy on my acoustic, battle theme on the electric and im practising a duet of ami with one of my friends.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

Sadame!!! I ws going to try and figure out how to play that song soon! I was listening to it last night, thinking I should really try to. ^^

For anime, I know how to play that flute song from the second Pokemon movie. I'm not into Pokemon that much anymore, but that song always struck me as a pretty one. I tried to learn it as soon as I got back from seeing the movie oh so many years ago.

Well, aside from that, I don't know any anime songs that I can play on the piano yet, but I know a decent amount of gaming ones. I can play several songs from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (not just simple ocarina melodies >_>) and some from Majora's Mask. I also know a couple from Final Fantasy IX and one or two from Final Fantasy viii. I've tried to learn "To Zanarkand", but I always had trouble with it. Everything I do is without sheet msuic, as I've basically lost all knowledge of how to read it, and I think that song might a wee bit too complex for me to play just by ear alone.

Signature

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

ive used to play eyes on me , ff8 on organ back then, hehehe

hey yumeko, where in australia are u from?

yumeko

Dreamer

to kev, im from WA ^^

yeah...my mum used to have to force me to go to piano lesson when i was a kid, but after i discovered that i could play anime and game music on it, i instantly loved playing the piano ^^

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I can play Moonlight Sonata on the piano. I can play most of the Kiddy Grade BGM songs. I know how to play the Ayumi Hamasaki song from the credits of Inuyasha. I can do the piano from the opening menu of ffx-2. There's a lot I can do. From tetris to zelda. And a bunch of other stuff. I had to teach myself how to play. I can barely understand sheet music so I kind of have to do it by trial and error if I want to play something.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

Ah.. my favourite song to play on the piano was "Another World - Dream of a Distant Shore".. or something like that. ^_^' From Chrno Cross.

I used to be able to play the chocobo theme on the piano. But after i quit the piano i forgot how to play it.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

I can play Loss Of Me, the Beatrix's sad piano theme tune (it's played on the Red Rose before you turn into a fuzzy ball and are whisked away via a pot).

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I am learning to play piano but the song i like so much and i am trying to play much better is eyes on me. :) :) :) :)

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

Sadame is really nice...also is teardrops from ah! my goddess...
I like final fantasy songs most though...nobuo uematsu is my favourite modern composer...

I'm currently learning Eternal Snow from Full Moon wo Sagashite. It's a beautiful song and I just love it. =) I never learned proper piano, but I can play many songs (learned them myself. ^^ most of the fingerine is wrong though... ><).

Anyhow, I know how to play the violin really well, so most of the times I play the melodies on the violin instead of piano. =)

songs from ff.... mainly FF6. aside from that, there aren't that many scores that i've found. however, most of them do sound fairly straightforward.

I can play every song from Super Smash Bros. Melee. It's only the melody though; I don't intend on figuring out the left hand part. I can do some Inuyasha too.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.