Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help don - Minitokyo

Need help don

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I have a sis, she hasn´t paid for her apartment two month.
I mean i have the money, but she was really commonly to me in the past. And then i think when we would hel her this time to she will never learn it. We have helped her five times, so what would you do in my situation, would you help her or leave her alone?
Would you let her life at home againe?

You and your family already helped your sister five times already and yet she still continues to have problem financially. I feel that is more than enough help to a family member who refuse to be responsible. I have strong personal belief that you have to be responsible financially and not be a burden to others. If this was happening to me then I would reluctantly give ultimatum to your sister to shape up or lose all family support as she seem to take it for granted that someone in her family will always help her.

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Lessons should be learned. I suggest for you not to help her until she fixes herself.

You can choose your friends but not your family. It sucks eh?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

leave her...she should take care of herself...thats just how it is

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Whether or not to help, that actually depends on the circumstances & I don't think we know enough about your sister's situation to provide a definitive advice. Is your sister facing a hard time financially because she's irresponsible or because she's really down on her luck i.e. can't find a job, etc. You know what I mean?

Make your decision wisely. If her situation resulted more from the latter (i.e plain bad luck, etc.) rather than the former (i.e. irresponsible), you could risk alienating and abandoning a family member in times of need & that does not & will not bode well for family relationship. In simple words, she may construe such abandonment as betrayal.

Think carefully & then act. Better yet, find out the cause of her predicament & then discuss with your family members on this.

Sometimes people need to hit rock bottom before they'll change. She may be the victim of circumstance, but from your posting it sounds like she's played this card before. People need to learn to be responsible for their choices and the consequences. If this is one of those times, then no more money, mooching, living at your place "just for a week," etc.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Let her boil in her own juice; if times get hard, save her at the last moment.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

If she can't handle herself financially, then she should probably live with your parents or yourself. It's possible she's having a really hard time, or she's playing a card that to her works. If she doesn't accept an invite to move in with your parents or you, don't give her the money. It may help her learn.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Thabk you all for the comments, I think i will not help her this time, cause she is doing it, she gets many job offers, but don´t go. When we say something she will not hear, so i let her go her own way with her own doings, when it comes really hard i think i will help her at the very last moment "When her ass is burning" .

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.