Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Berserk WIP - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I got the idea for this wall a while ago but I just found the time to start it. The thing is, I'm not used to this style of grunge [I usually go with an "artistic" style] and I can use all the ideas I can get XD

Got Gatsu and the skull directly from the manga and vectored the Godhand and the logo 'cause they had to be resized.

Anywayz, here it is
http://photobucket.com/albums/y125/Nighteyes_gr/th_Berserkwall2.jpg

Tips and ideas appreciated ^^

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I love your idea here, you did a good job, but there is room for improvement. I suggest if you want the wallpaper to be as good as possible then vectoring it in Illustrator, it shouldn't be too difficult as it looks like an easy vector. You could probably use Photoshop, even.

One thing I really don't like is the border, doesn't fit or belong in the wallpaper, so you should probably delete it. Borders usually aren't a good idea on wallpapers in general, unless its techy or something ...but still.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.