Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if suddenly you are in anime world ? - Minitokyo

What will you do if suddenly you are in anime world ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Well, what will you do if unfortunately or fortune, you suddenly "thrown" to the your favorite anime world and the first person who found you was your favorite character ?

Actually, I will jump to the Weiss Kreuz world and Aya will found me in the rain and he gazing confusedly at me. Ha..ha..ha..I'm so dreaming girl you know. :D

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Oh boy.....I'd freak out for about an hour.......then after that I try to get it on with Urd....... ^_^'

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Xayu

Xayu

Cereal Killer

I don't want to receive a negative impact or maybe punched or slapped by my own favorate character, so I suppose I'd stay calm and try to do a smile for that person.

Say, isn't this supposed to go under the anime/manga or maybe even the general discussion forums?

I am . . .
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

i will b in a panic ! wat am i doing in this anime body ? ah where am i ? wat happen 2 me ? is this d real world or i am just dreaming ? ah plz some1 there 2 give me an answer ! help ! help ! this will gonna happen in d 1'st few seconde , minits , hour , days , weeks , or mayb months ? depends on situation ! after i get use of it ! i will gonna b extreamly happy ! can b d anime itself 4 real ! but i know whenever i stared 2 enjoy ! everything will b over in just a split of seconde !

I definately get my bearings on the situation, and probally find the cutest anime girl and date her. lol!

I`ll follow what rexyion said if your inside the anime world and explore it. Also, to find the anime girl that I want to be with...

ViN

Thats is the a very good question...

I would love to be not in an anime world but in a hentai world and have all my fantasies come true... I'm a pervy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Not sure why this was under Music & Movies. In any case, there are other threads on the topic of entering anime worlds, two examples being: If you woke up in your favorite/most hated anime (read 1st post) and what if u'll have the chance to go to anime world

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.