Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *blinks* - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hello... I'm new ^_^'

...okay, now that I'm done pointint out the obvious, let me introduce myself properly... My name is Oana (it's pronnounced kinda like the Spanish 'Juana'), but my friends on the web know me as Odeena. I'm 18 years old, I come from the Land of Dracula (a.k.a. Romania), I like reading, writing, anime (...duh :P), making avatars, sigs and wallpapers and playing the guitar.

My favorite animes are (in random order) Trigun, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Full Metal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop.

And... that's about that for now. AV/sig set coming soon :)

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

Gosh all you people are from such exotic places and I'm from Colorado http://vidahost.com/smilies/ups/querijn/rolleyes1.gif that's so boring! Anyways welcome I'm new as well and if you haven't checked out their collection of wallpapers do so.

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Heya there and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*

Well first of all, let me introduce you to my best friend here, the MT policy ^_^
http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/
For further help, you can check the faq and the MT3 guidelines (link in my sig) :)

Now that's done, i just wish you tons of fun around, you know there's a group called the avy-sig crew or something that makes ppl sigs / avy after the request, if you're interested, here goes the link of the thread
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/17571/request-signaturesavatars-here/

hum take good care and see ya around *turns into a bat and fly away*
XP

*blinks back* From Romania huh? Cool :) Welcome to MT, Odeena, and enjoy your stay!

I thought the land of Dracula was Slovakia..... or maybe it was Slovenia.....
Anyways welcome Oana/Odeena! I haven't seen any of your fav animes but I'm really interested in seeing Full Metal Alchemist and Trigun. Welcome again and c ye around

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Anjhurin, I read the policy and I hereby bow to obey it down to the last letter! ...or... something :) And I already finished my AV / SIG... now all I have to do is upload them :D

As for Slovakia or Slovenia being the land of Dracula... well... from what I read in Bram Stoker's book, he had a castle in Bistrita, and that's in Transylvania, Romania. But who knows? He's just a legend, anyway *shrug* Although we *do* have a Dracula Bazar at the Bran Castle in Romania... I got a cool 'Dracula fan' baseball cap from last summer ^_^

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Merry Christmas ! Happy New Year !

I have just watched one out of the five anime you like (FMA)...
But isn't Dracula made of a real people ? Well not a vampire but someone who seemed to have a dark past ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.