Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of anime fanfiction do you like? - Minitokyo

What type of anime fanfiction do you like?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I like Romance and Mystery...
It will make me suspense and want to know more about the fanfic...('',)
If it's only romance, sometimes it will be boring... T_T
I also like fanfic which have a lot of conflict... ^_^'

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Sumtimes I like HEntai.....

It's Thrilling and makes you.....

uhmmm... you know that.......

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

I like those with a good plotline (and grammar too). I love fluff. Cute sweet moments. Action/Adventure, if done right is usually good and a good break from romance once awhile.

I try to avoid angst though.... (though it's refreshing to read sometimes)

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

General/Romance/Angst-y stuff that's well written. Lemons are also acceptable. A good writer doesn't hurt.

Signature

anime workers drop hints in animes, and i like ff followed these thoughts, most of the hints are from romance animes

romance generally but i'm not picky about type so long as it has a well formed plot (not a PWP person).

comedy + romance = ecchi! but not too ecchi, when it starts to get hentai..eek...something like GTO or Love Hina

aiya.

Mine are all over the place it all depended on it's inflectional source. My novel is of the Anthology type with all sorts of Anime inspired sort-of-spin offs. I do enjoy it and hope to publish it one day.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Angst, romance, drama... I like fanfictions that explore pairings that weren't thoroughly explored in the series.

It has to be well-written and have a plot.

I hate original characters and self-inserts more than anything, and am extremely cautious of AU.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

fluff! romance & comedy... i don't mind lemons 2..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Romance and comedy, of course!

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah, me too. I like romance and humor. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

romance,humor n drama!

You wanna know what type pf fanficition I like? I'll tell you! :D

I absolutely ADORE Insert-Reader fanfictions! I just love the fact the writers put the reader into the story and have them interact with the characters and a story that revolves around them!

As for genres: Hentai, romance, comedy, angsty-drama, moridness... I love them all...

Yae, we promised... promised... that we would always be together... why? Why...

Signature Image

I like a good old LEMON! Fanfic myself but i hate one shots and when people stop making there fanfics right in the middle of it and i also hate Insert-reader fanfics I don't want to be in the story I want to read it as if Im an on looker not someone that has a role.

Ok since it's in anime/manga, I suppose I won't talk about my liking about Harry Potter fanfics.

I don't have much preference for any type, I guess that depends on the anime. If it's a funny anime, I like better read funny fics about it.

But oddly enough I don't read the fictions of any anime I like. Gundam Seed is my second fave anime but I am not interested by reading fics about that. I have read funny or adventure fics about Digimon, Pokemon even though they aren't in my top ten anime. I have read fics about Hikago that is my fave manga.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

My preference is romance and humor. the best ones i've read are mythological fanfictions by far...

I like shounen-ai. Fluffy and, more often that not, angsty. Can't stand the 'woe is me' kind, but if its actually written well, a good piece of shounen-ai fanfiction will make my morning.

lonewolf89

lonewolf89

Day to love, Night to kill

it depends how good it is but I perfer sometime General Action/Adventure, Horror, Mystery, and some Humor.

I like a wide variety of genres. Romance, Angst, Comedy, Action, I like them all. The only things I'm picky on are plot and being well written. It kinda makes it difficult to get your story across if it's not well written.

Of course it's a stupid idea! Some of our best plans have come from stupid ideas!
Passion rules Reason.

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

I like comedy/romance/waffy/angst fanfics.. mostly romance! I think it's great when it continues with a plot or when it picks a hint from the original anime/manga! I also like lemons.. but very soft ones, nothing too explicit..
Looks like almost everybody's looking for romance out there! How cute!
By the way.. i also hate it when the writers drop the story in the middle of the best part! T_T

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i like Romance/comedy/general...maybe comedy/romance....anythin with comedy ^_^
geezzz....sometimes i feel i am hopeless romantic >.<
i also like adult scene n inteligence conversation
i like stories with short chapters like 3 to 5....

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Mutou

Mutou

Memento Mori

I like Romantic and Funny ones, but not Tragic ones.

AsuCaga Forever.
--
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 - New Fandom

Romance as well, and some comedy too. I prefer reading KenshinxKaoru fics the most.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.