Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 file association - Minitokyo

file association

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

hmm this is not really important to most people but its been bothering me. i tried to associate a file with a programme but it failed. after that, i could not remove the programme i selected from the list of programmes that can be associated with unknown files. does anyone know how to remove it?

my situation:

ChronoCrusade bt file--> right click----> open with---->browse--->desktop--->shortcut to Utorrent---->fail

now i cant remove the icon of shortcut to utorrent in the list of programmes.....and its really annoying (to me >=( ) can someone help?

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Groundsquirrel

Groundsquirrel

Happily Married now!

I would recommend you load bittorrent or bitcomet and associate the file. Then, you should be able to delete it.

-----------
"I am Super Baka" - Kagura, Azumanga Daioh

See mah anime collection at: http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Groundsquirrelsb&type=O&sc=C&ls=T

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

To reassociate a file follow these steps:
1. Open "My Documents"
2. Click "Tools" at the top
3. Select "Folder Options"
4. Click the tab that says "File Types"
5. Scroll to the extension of the file that you wish to reassociate, for example: "Torrent" for Bittorrent.
6. Click change and choose the new program to associate the file type with.
I hope that this will be able to assist you with your problems.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Another option that sometimes works to change what program opens a file. Hold down the shift key and right click on the file, select the "Open With..." menu and you should be able to change the default program from there. I have heard of instances where this did not work though, your milage may vary.

Signature Image

either that or tyr "File Type Manager 2" or you could go for a swim in the Regisry if you know what you're doing.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.