Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny userpage ... - Minitokyo

My Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny userpage ...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

My good friend thingperson recently said she really loves my userpage (among with many other people who already gave me nice comments) She adviced me to open a thread about my page here just like many others already did, so that's what I'm doing

My userpage

So if you feel like, just take a look and tell me what you think of it :) I would really appreciate it.
Oh and btw, put the volume of your pc nicely high (makes it all much more fun :D )

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Nice Userpage.
The colors you choice work well together.
Also, the pictures are nice.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

laurent

laurent

Quote by KoenkenNice Userpage.
The colors you choice work well together.
Also, the pictures are nice.

Hey, thankies Koenken ! :)
I'm glad you like it

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hey i love your userpage ^^ it's really nice!

laurent

laurent

Quote by royaldarknesshey i love your userpage ^^ it's really nice!

Arigato ^^

Signature Image

That's a really nice userpage, I like it.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

hye me again the one u said about frenster... i jus wanna say again ur profile rocks like really really extremely COOL! I wish i could do that..hehehe oh well...

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there im glad you did this because you have such a wonderful userpage you should share it, hehe im happy you did this so i know ive said this time and time again but since this forum is about comments on your userpage i thought i should do it again wow where to start i love your pictures there so cool with the blue and how you got kira and your user pofile in that one picture and how you organized it is so neat and organized and your pictures match your cool background that look so high tech for some reason but i still think its cool how your pictures look and the Kira picture with them and the im currently doing fine picture i thought that was so cute that was a good idea, What i also like is how you change your music every once in a while and how everything matches everything and what I LOVE most of all is the christmas theme like ive said before it is SO CUTE i wish mine was like that...hehe..Ive know ive said this before but i didnt think it would hurt again in this forum...hehe.. sorry to bore you... good job on the userpage.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

nice looking userpage but it takes forever to get the guestbook will all the pictures O_o plus another problem is that the top of the pages doesnt show properly like its using the old MT2 template so you have this nice huge blue chunk where there is no picture

Wow! Nice user-page! It's really awesome >.< I like it even more when you put a picture of kira and lacus there, saying you are a kira x lacus fan XD I don't even know you are a kira x lacus fan too >_<

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Dear laurent,
yes, I love your userpage also
no doubt, it is rich, very beautiful & full of heart
but your heart to her seem more ^_^
Merry Christmas to you & your other half :D :hmpf:

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Love,
Sorry it took so long to write you. But i do believe and know that your userpage is the utilmate Kira userpage of all ! Your page has lots of beautiful pictures with different characters in GSD that make it one of the greatest Gundam Seed userpages of all time. :) I love the filmstrip you have between your pictures. The Seed mode emotion tool is is cool i love that, that was so creative of you my love. :) ! And i love how you wrote messages on top of some of your pictures instead of a black one or on the content page. :) I especailly love the picture of us on your page, that one makes me so happy...!
I LOVE YOUR USERPAGE MY DEAR KIRA...!:)
Mata-ne! My Love

Your Lacus

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

laurent

laurent

Arigato everybody for answering. I really appreciate it very much. Oh and btw, I've updated my page. Thought I would let it know :D

Signature Image

i like it~!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

It looks pretty nice, but you should use the new MT skin template, the slices you used are too small.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

It's very bright and big! Great skin.... I loooove Kira!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

laurent

laurent

Did an update a while ago, but never even let it know *shame*, so know I do ^^ lol. If you click on my sig, which is btw new as well, you'll get to my page directly ^^

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Nice Userpage
Like the colors, bright and crisp!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

RikaxMishima

Silent Destiny

Hi! I'm Mishima Rika. Cool userpage you have there. I wish I could have one like that.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old userpage showcase threads.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.