Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sCRYed - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DontBelong

DontBelong

manufactured god

Ok, so my scryed wallpaper got deleted from my gallery, and it seemed that alot of people liked it, so i'm going to repost it here =)thankyou to all the people that commented and downloaded my wallpaper, it's nice to know people like my work.

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/795/scryedwallpaperfinished6cx.th.jpg

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Hmm... that's a pretty good wall, and I don't think it should have been deleted from the gallery. But oh well.

I will make some suggestions, though:

Personally, I'm not all that fond of the "widescreen look", so I would suggest that you extend your background to fill up the whole wall. Also, while the text is okay now, I would suggest that you extend the height of the motion blur behind it so it's just a few pixels taller on the top and the bottom than the text, because the way it is now makes the edges of the text look weird. Also, if you do extend the background, then you'll want to make the text a little smaller, move it over into probably the bottom left-hand corner, since that's where there's the least activity in your wall, and perhaps change the font.

The stars are too uniform and too sharp--I would suggest using slightly softer brushes of varying thicknesses to make it look more "natural", as well as spacing them unevenly (but not so unevenly as to make it look unbalanced).

I would also clean up the white that shows around the edges of the rocks, and soften the ring on the planet on the far-right so it looks more like the planet on the left, because I think the one with the blurred ring on the left looks better and blends more with your wall. Also, the falling meteor is too sharp, and I would suggest slightly blurring that as well so it blends.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

DontBelong

DontBelong

manufactured god

Thankyou very much for replying. i shall post the edited version of this wallpaper soon... and see what you think.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The reason it was deleted is because you used half of Shinn's sCRYed wallpaper in your own, not a good idea.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/117449/

Don't rip.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Lol. That's actually amusing. But my dear son, you totally ripped the vector I did and the background (excluding your crappy sky) that I literally drew from scartch with my hands.

So yeah, don't rip, you pathethic idiot.

DontBelong

DontBelong

manufactured god

alright no need to say things like that. all i did was take the photo, not like i said i madeit or nothing did i.

and if it's worth anything i'msorry for taking the picturei just liked the picture, thought it was nice,so made a wallpaper of my own...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.