Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

EDIT: Limerock Cafe's site is up now.

Kyrokushen

Silent Masamune's Mercinary

Cancel

No inconvenience bro, if the sites needs repairs and upgrades I understand :)

Come to the Dark Side we have Cookies
Signature
Prepare for a Revolution!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

All right, thank you for letting us know.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Cancel

thanks for letting me know buddy ^_^

• Dec 22, 2005
Cancel

Okay, I am glad that it isn't just my internet! It has been acting up some lately.

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Yes.... I am sorry everyone.... I will notify you as soon as it is up :\ ^_^' ^_^' :\

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Cancel

kaykay

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Dec 23, 2005
Cancel

Hey, Lime, could you add me to the Limerock Cafe group here at Minitokyo? I tried to and the page wouldn't work. . .umm yea, let me know what I should do. I do hope the Limerock Cafe gets up and running soon. . .

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Quote: Server 13 Downtime
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Brandon Posted: December 21, 2005 04:51 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We are aware server 13 is down right now and are investigating why this problem has been recurring. Thank you for your patience.

This post has been edited by Brandon on December 21, 2005 11:38 PM

Brandon Posted: December 21, 2005 11:03 PM

We have been waiting on our datacenter to perform some work on server 13. They have not given us a timeframe for the work.

I will post any updates when they become available and we will have server 13 back as soon as possible.

Edit: 2AM Eastern Time. We still have no timeframe from the datacenter.

Brandon Posted: December 22, 2005 07:43 PM

We are still waiting on the datacenter to do its work. We are trying to get some type of update from them now.

Brandon Posted: December 22, 2005 11:56 PM

The datacenter has been working on Server 13 today. More work will be done tomorrow. Hopefully by then we will be able to pass along more information.

PhranK Posted: December 24, 2005 03:27 AM

דhe √oice øƒ Яeason

Group: Global Support Team
Member No.: 9,683

Just a little word to those few people who aren't posting s13 topics:

Spamming up topics and backseat moderating are equally as bad, if not worse, than posting s13 topics when there are so many notices plastered around about the situation.
You risk being post-disabled, at the least, for doing so.
If you see an s13 topic, notify a moderator.
Preferably a purple, but a blue or red will do if there aren't any purples on.
If there aren't any moderators on at all, and nobody has replied to the topic-starter, you can post to explain the situation, but try to do so politely.
Anyone who posts after somebody else has already explained is spamming.

Brandon Posted: December 24, 2005 07:14 PM

I wanted to give another update.

The datacenter is still working on the server. They claim they will work on it today and Christmas day. Honestly, I don't know if that will be the case, but we certainly hope so.

Some people have suggested setting up another server for s13 and running it from there temporarily. However we do not see that as a good solution at this time. Once s13 is back there would have to be additional downtime to transfer the new data and merge it back into s13. In addition, we do not have access to s13's data now.

We are still working to have the server 13 situation resolved as fast as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Seth Posted: December 24, 2005 07:16 PM

Slobber ninjas

Group: Community Admin
Member No.: 100

More FAQs

Will it be done today / tomorrow / insert day here?
We don't know. The datacenter has not released any more information.

Did the server get hacked?
No, the server simply failed. Could've happened to anyone, and it was not preventable.

Can you do me a favor and e-mail me list X of (members, posts, sigs, e-mails)
If we had access to the information, we'd restore your board, not spend time e-mailing everyone. We don't have access to the data yet.

If you don't use this datacenter, does that mean you'll wipe s13?
We have moved datacenters before. You will not notice any change. We will move all data to a new server if we choose this course of action.
N.B. a datacenter is simply a building with lots of servers in it and a fast connection to the Internet. Some of the PMs I get make me think you don't know what a datacenter is.

35 User(s) are reading this topic (24 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
11 Members: cdawn45, mostly_mischief, spiritwithme, Zeus FX, Grizeg, Mara88, Saddam Hussein, Duveaux, frank_tenpenny, Doomed, Gohan2
« Next Oldest | InvisionFree Announcements | Next Newest »

Close Topic Options
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.

Forum Jump------------InvisionFree Network - InvisionFree Announcements - InvisionFree Discussion (+2 sub-forums) Support Section - InvisionFree Documentation/Manual - General Support - Skinning Support - Domain Support (+1 sub-forums) - Support Ticket Information (Redirect Forum) Community Forums - Community Chat (+1 sub-forums) - Programming and Scripting Chat - Digital and Web Design (+4 sub-forums)

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Use: Updated 7/7/05) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation

Well here's the latest update on Limerock Cafe.
They said they are constantly working on the problem. If they cannot resolve it through the server were on they said that they will move it. We will not notice any changes whatsoever during the change if it happens to occur :D Thanks to everyone for their support and I hope to have the site up and running as soon as possible :D
Merry Christmas :D Everyone!

Cancel

I hope it is running soon! I do hope that they work hard to get our site back up and running, and I hope that they work hard to keep it running so no one will have to go through this again.

Signature Image

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Cancel

It's been 4 days...4 days of me wondering when the server is gonna be back up. We got an ETA on this?

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

• Dec 26, 2005

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.