Valentine's Day Doujin Contest!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Cancel

Leaf-san and sylvacoer invite all members of the SDK group here at MT to enter our newest doujin contest: Valentine Deeper. The theme, of course, is Valentine's Day, that WAFFy romantic time of year where Hallmark makes a killing on cards and smart boyfriends stock up on Godiva to give their significant others. (*^.^*)

The rules are pretty simple:[b][/b]

1. The doujin must use characters from Samurai Deeper Kyo (duh...)

2. The theme is Valentine's and whatever that might mean to you personally. *cough*fluffiness! *cough, cough!*

2. Any medium is acceptable, whether pencil, crayon, CG, or what have you.

3. Please have all entries in by 10 February, and notify either Leaf-san or sylva-nee-san via PM of your entry (please include the MT url). You may enter as many entries as you want.

Voting methods haven't been decided yet, but we wanted to give ya'll time to start creating. Good luck, and I want to see prettiness! (*^.^*)

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Cancel

As well voting will most likely be the same as it was for our school contest or it might be a poll. Like Sylva-san said we haven't decided XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Cancel

Is shounen-ai allowed? XD

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Cancel

XD this is gonna be fun!
i hope i'll have the time to draw at least one piece of artwork XD

• Dec 23, 2005

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Cancel

Quote by majokaiIs shounen-ai allowed? XD

As the Cole Porter song says, "And now, Heaven knows, anything goes!" Sure - just make sure it's not anything that'll get you banned from MT... >_<

Signature

Cancel

Yay~! XD

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Cancel

Quote by majokaiYay~! XD

LMAO... we know what you like

I'm sorry, i doubt i'll be able to participate in this one... i already have another drawing due for around that date... one that i promised someone last summer ^_^' and i feel like finding time to draw will be a challenge in the next few months T_T well, if i ever participate, consider it a miracle ^^

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Cancel

Quote by Ayamael
I'm sorry, i doubt i'll be able to participate in this one... i already have another drawing due for around that date... one that i promised someone last summer ^_^' and i feel like finding time to draw will be a challenge in the next few months T_T well, if i ever participate, consider it a miracle ^^

Well... darn. *starts praying for a miracle*

Signature

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Cancel

This is a pretty good idea~! XD Count me out, I'm very bad at drawing. ~_~

Signature

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

Cancel

I have a great idea, but with the amount of time I take on even the most measley of tasks (and a full time job :) )Ill probably be done with it by next august :D

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.