Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are the 10 most powerful monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh in English? - Minitokyo

What are the 10 most powerful monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh in English?

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

So, there's the question: what are the 10 most powerful monsters ( I repeat, MONSTERS, not Spells or Traps ) in Yu-Gi-Oh that are now released in English?
Well, let me say my own Top 10:
10. Man-Eater Bug - Although the onslaught of Nobleman of Crossout has made this card weaker, the legendary bug is still a force to reckon with.
9. Dice Jar - An extremely chance-made card, it can throw a 6000-point damage to your opponent - if you're lucky. ( I usually am. )
8. Mobius the Frost Monarch - One thing: beware of holes.
7. Dark Magician of Chaos - Normal or Special Summon this,get 1 Spell from the Graveyard. Remove any destroyed monster from play. I wish this is a powered-up Lesser Fiend.
6. Marauding Captain - For obvious reasons, a staple for every deck.
5. Last Warrior from Another Planet - Dreaded.
4. Yata-Garasu
3. Jinzo
2. Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
1. Fiber Jar
Your Top 10 lists, Yu-Gi-Oh! afficionados.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

1. Chaos Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (no doubt)
2. Chaos Emperor Dragon - Messenger of the End (same as 1.)
3. Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
4. Black Magician of Chaos
5. Chaos Magician
6. Roulette Bomber
7. Magic Warrior Breaker
8. Silent Swordman LV7
9. Exclusivity Virus
10. Jinzo

merged: 12-23-2005 ~ 08:50pm
Man-eater bug is useless since Night Assaillant is released.
Dice jar is not that good but if you are playing a direct damage deck. Roulette Bomber is better for cleaning the field and you have 1/3 chance of destroying monsters.
Mobius, yeah, it is quite good, nothing to say.
Dark magician of chaos, if not the ritual one, hell yes.
Marauding Captain, not needed in every deck, but quite useful.
Last Warrior from Another Planet, take too much time to summon and can be destroyed easily.
Yata-Garasu, well combined, deadly.
Jinzo, not as powerful as it used to be. Now quick magic are more used than trap.
Horus, it could but there is more powerful level monsters.
Fiber Jar, don't like the idea of making a new deck. Better used it for direct damage deck. Prefer Morphing Jar.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

My Personal List of Top Ten Most Powerful Monsters:
1. Dark Paladin (the extra attack points from dragons and spell negation is very useful)

2. Dark Executioner Warlock (dealing 1000 points of damage to your opponent everytime a spell is activated is a devastating effect)

3. Sorceror of Dark Magic (hard to summon but with the high number of attack points and the ability to pick and choose which traps can be activated and which can be negated this is a highly recommended card for any Dark Magician enthusiast)

4. Dark Magician of Chaos (the effect of bringing back a spell upon summoning and the removal of monsters from the game make this card to good to pass up)

5. Silent Magician LV8 (extremely hard to summon but with an attack of 3500 and the ability to not be affected by your opponents spell cards, this card will leave your oppenent saying OMFG, just don't put it in defense mode :sweat: )

6. Blast Magician (if you can generate enough spell counters then this magician will have your opponent crying for mercy in no time)

7. Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (with attack and defense stats match those of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and two effects that can totally reek havoc on your opponents this monster remains a staple card in nearly any deck)

8. Breaker the Magical Warrior (if you can recharge the number of spell counters it has then you have a level four monster that has an impressive attack and you don't need to worry about losing your Mystical Space Typhoon)

9. Rapid-Fire Magician (think of it as the kiddy version of Dark Executioner Warlock)

10. Dark Magician (with so many combinations you can perform you can't go wrong)

Signature Image

I haven't played the card game but I watched some of the series, aren't there any dragon cards like Blue Eyes White Dragon or Red Eyes Black Dragon around? Or are they just weaker than they looked in the show? Also what about God cards that were there, those looked pretty insane! Aren't they in the game either?

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by ShujaaI haven't played the card game but I watched some of the series, aren't there any dragon cards like Blue Eyes White Dragon or Red Eyes Black Dragon around? Or are they just weaker than they looked in the show? Also what about God cards that were there, those looked pretty insane! Aren't they in the game either?

God cards are illegal to play, and the reason the Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon didn't make the cut in anyones list is because they don't have any sort of special effect and they can both be easily destroyed with the right cards.

Signature Image

1.Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
2.Chaos Sorcerer
3.Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
4.Exodia
5.Yata-Garasu
6.Horus The Black Flame Dragon lv.8
7.Jinzo
8.Elemental Hero Flame Wingman(good effect)
9.Zaborg The Thunder Monarch
10.The End of Anubis

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Well... I think these are the most powerful, pero que si bien poderosos, monters in the game:

10.- Ancient Gear Golem (vaya mounstruo ^^U)
9.- Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV.8 (Odio a los mountruos de nivel

Would the top three be the divine cards?

merged: 12-17-2007 ~ 05:55pm
Wouldn't*

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by chaos850Would the top three be the divine cards?

merged: 12-17-2007 ~ 05:55pm
Wouldn't*

Before the mods lock this thread up, I don't think the Divines woud be worthy of a spot here, for they haven't seen competitive play.

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

The Cards of "Obelisk The Tormentor", "Sliffer The Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra" are prohibited and I don't think these 3 cards can return to the action ^^U. The effects of these cards are too much for a Common Duel ^^U, thought.

1. rainbowdark dragon(because its easier to summon than the other one)
2. dark necrofear(because it works well with a raviel deck)
3. Evil hero infernal gainer(with a fiend deck)
4. some of the arcana force monsers
5. dark valkyria
6. snipe hunter
7. some of the dark world monsters
8. the monarchs
9. light and darkness dragon
10. voltanis the adjudictator

these are the best cards in my opinion.

Not to boast but I found a way to beat any deck with divine cards using a basic set of cards and the most powerful card there is just a dark magician.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No reason to bump a thread especially if your just going to make a list and not explain your reasoning.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.