Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

I deleted all the friends I had (not on purpose, really!) So I would be really happy if the ones that want to be in it would poke me so I can add them again or for the new ones just add them ^^

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

crimsonkatana

crimsonkatana

Im back^.^

....um u can add me if u want...but only if u want to..its ok if u dont..X_x

-Mutsumi

Signature Image
Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life.

-Itachi Uchiha

... I think it's quite weird you tell that... I've thougth that people add people to their friendlist if they got along or at least are interested by something that make those people special for them (it may be just that you think his/her threads are interesting, or you really like chat with him/her... well that kind of things... errr... yes, I just have few people on mine -_- )

Signature

I'am sorry to hear that Elesiel, will you can add me to your friends list if you want to.... If not than thats ok ^^

Don't know if it will work, but you may try this...

Since the internet always keeps a temporary internet temp file inside
the system. You can open up the history list and go back click on every link that
you have visited before. One of them might help you get your friend list back.
If that does not work and you see it, take a print screen, post it in paint, save it.
and then add everyone back in manually.

I hope you did not clear you Internet temp files, history, and cookies.

Signature

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Quote by tiki223Don't know if it will work, but you may try this...

Since the internet always keeps a temporary internet temp file inside
the system. You can open up the history list and go back click on every link that
you have visited before. One of them might help you get your friend list back.
If that does not work and you see it, take a print screen, post it in paint, save it.
and then add everyone back in manually.

I hope you did not clear you Internet temp files, history, and cookies.

I tried that, not working it tells me that file cannot be found x_x

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.