Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A second season of Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi? - Minitokyo

A second season of Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi?

Tagged under Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I have the DVD "Grenadier - Hohoemi no Senshi RELOAD" and a special thing of this fan disc is a second Opening and a second Ending. Well I haven't seen them in the 12 episodes and I think that that the creators of Grenadier can make a second season because the story don't look completed in my eyes. Okay here are now some screenshots I've made:
http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7913/grenadier1oc.jpg
The music of the second Opening is wonderful and I hope that a second season comes in the next year because I want to see more adventures and more scenes with Mikan's balloon toys hehe ^_^' What do you think about a second season of it?

Signature

I haven't heard anything about a second season, but I'd sure like to see more episodes. I also feel that more could be added to the story.

Signature Image

it can be they are making it,..... it is in the intromovie you see scenens not shown in the anime itself

its fruity...... its crispy........ its fruitbisqit

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

umm... whan was this release? ill try 2 look this up in som anime shops!

im still having prob w/ the las 4 episodes of 1st season cuz the cd i bought was broken

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Toy calenton con tanto anime... erotico jejeje. thank por los wallpapers.

I hope it will be release this year...

miscutethono

Hello

c'est vraiment cool

Hi all.

I don't know anything about a second season, but itwould be great

I'd pick up a second season in a flash; the first is loads of fun!

my understanding of the alternate opening and ending was that those were made during the development of the series, where the creators were trying different ideas for the show. apparently a lot of extra material and commentary were generated that didn't go into the final show. the alternate opening and ending were omitted and the opening and ending you actually see in the show were used instead.

its too bad because the end kind of hinted at more story, and i liked the show even though it was not the deepest story ever.

Well maybe they will make a Second season of Grenadier.
if they did'ent then there would be no season one,Grenadier would be put as a mini series.Right? Or does a mini series only goes by three or six episodes in a series?

The creators are probably waiting for season 1 to be aired in other countries,then probably start working on season 2.
I'am not saying that I'am 100% sure if they will make any other seasons of Grenadier,but if theres season 1 then theres probably gonna be a two too.
Anyway

RUSYUNA IS HOT!
[img=www.geeknewz.com/.../10028/tendou%20ru(...)

KEEP THE GRENADIER SPIRIT UP!

merged: 07-05-2007 ~ 05:09am
Thats what i'am hoping,IT WOULD BE NICE!

merged: 07-07-2007 ~ 04:10am
If I ever find any news about a second season I will make a thread of it.

I just recently got into this anime. I hope they there another season. I feel there are some thing that they left out. Saddly there only 12 esp. Not OVA or movie (maybe movie) another season. Would be great.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I just watched this series. And I liked it very much...It did seem that there would be a 2nd season. Would be great to see it come true.

Anyone have any info if they're gonna make a 2nd season? it's been 3 years =\

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump extremely old inactive threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.