Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who/What is Your Inspiration? - Minitokyo

Who/What is Your Inspiration?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hiyee! ;D I'm here to ask certain people to write whatever makes them tick. What is your inspiration? Or who? Here are the guidelines:

-who/what is your inspiration?
-if inspired what do you do?

ok! :D
mine:

-other animes that are good in terms of animation and story
-I draw my mangas I got already 3. XD

Your turn!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Hewwow gel-chan.. mm.. lemme see..
my inspiration: all sort of animation and manga ^^..
inspired: mmm i draw, write, sing, create something, take pictures etc.. ^^ many things..

^^ :D :D ^^..
merry xmas and happy new year :D

Signature

Davy Chan and maybe MC Kit both were from LMF
Davy kinda inspires me to start playing guitar/bass and keep drumming and Kit is awesomo rapper

aiya.

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

when i have inspiration , i take a criterium with a sheet paper and I make contours on the sheet to reveal what there already is : my drawing

(and Hi , gelchan .... )

Marat Safin! he is just so cool coz he had such a hard kinda life and everyone ends up dissing him but he reached no1 in the world 4 tennis and he used to always abuse himself mentally..blabs on...gonna see him in a week...cant wait!

\(^o^)/

inspiration...? movies I find interesting I guess..oh..and my dog LOL XD

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I take what i said up there back. He is a stupid f**k head who takes away my hope. He can go die. -_-;; People are now trying to comfort me. I wont trust anyone again.

\(^o^)/

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

My inspiration is my crush here.... XD (member here in MT)

I made a character design and she's now a part of my manga.... :D hihihihihi! XD

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

damn it! well my inspiration here is sorta my crush as well in here but i have 2 (no one is going to find out!)

anyways maiku-san from Onegai Twins would be my BEST inspiration. Look at him. Smart got the look and the calm too! Man he runs a house all by himdelf at like the age of 16 or 15!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Well, I'm a writer, and I get inspired by a lot of things... Most of them are just common everyday stuff, like a friend's red shirt or another friend's insomnia. They inspire me to write all sorts of stories (duh!). Also, there are several characters in anime that inspire me and make me want to be just like them... I like Spike Spiegel's attitude and fighting style (he's the main reason I started smoking y'know :D), Cagalli's personality (from Gundam SEED), and there would be several others I can't remember right now :)

My Inspiration is my Anime, Manga, novels, games, and my dreams. I so do love my Anime, Manga, and my dreams...so totally kick-ass.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.