Do you like chibi anime characters?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Cancel

do you guys like anime characters represented in their super deformed or chibi versions?

:D :D :D

if you do which characters look good as chibis?

i like chibi characters...
i think fruits basket characters would look good as chibis :D :D
i also like those SD gundams

how bout u guys? :D

• Dec 24, 2005
Cancel

Depends...I would think that a whole chibi anime be overdone, but parts of it put in to highlight the humerous parts of the anime is always nice ^^

Signature

• Dec 24, 2005

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Cancel

CHIBIS are SO KAWAII! But I agree with iwasthere. Too much chibi would be way over the top like SD Gundam.
I like chibis drawn by CLAMP, they're so KAWAII!
There are others, but I can't think of them yet... ^__^

• Dec 24, 2005

reenat

Hello

Cancel

yesh yes i do. Not as a complete show but seeing a serious chara chibi is cuuuuute!

Life is like a boat :P

• Dec 24, 2005
Cancel

For me, chibi cracter is cute. Just released our stressed after watching a full serious anime

• Dec 24, 2005

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Cancel

Depends really if they make a cool character in chibi form with happy, cute facing kinda makes me sick. I like chibi as long as they stick to the real one

Signature

• Dec 24, 2005
Cancel

Chibis kick ass but like others have said if you have to much it gets on my nerves.

• Dec 24, 2005

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Cancel

I love chibi characters. They're so cute and adorable. They're also very funny. >.<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

Yes I do I enjoy the look of those.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Cancel

It all depends on the character and the anime. A serious anime would suffer from a chibi while comedy is greatly helped.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Cancel

They're adorable and they usually are shown when the stituation is comical so...Like some of the charas in furuba, like you said! :)

• Dec 24, 2005

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

Cancel

Most of the time, I dislike chibi. I agree with iwasthere - only to highlight humourous stuations!

Signature

• Dec 24, 2005
Cancel

ohhhh...chibi is a bane...specially when someone tries to tell me that its good artwork...either they are purposely stupid or just trying to get my goat cause when i feel like it, i paint realistic looking people...
and whats worse than chibi? but naked or mostly naked chibi...like looking at naked children...:(

• Dec 24, 2005

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Cancel

I dont' really like them in animes! But in photos and picktures there are so funny! The best chiby is the --> Hagane no Chiby (Edward Elric) ! ^_^'

Cancel

YES! CHIBIS ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER! n.n i like them more in manga than in anime though n___n

• Dec 25, 2005
Cancel

well, only for comic moments...but if is serious then no way

• Dec 25, 2005
Cancel

Yep, Chibi is so cute, but thats only for some moments, not for the entire scene, Cause it will make chibi look normal.

Cancel

yeah... i love the chibi anime is so cute

merged: 12-26-2005 ~ 06:17am
i don't know why but i liked the chibi anime... is so cute..! n_n

• Dec 25, 2005
Cancel

Chibi every so oftne works for me.

• Dec 26, 2005

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Cancel

YES THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO FREAKIN CUTE....especially on figureines^_^

• Dec 26, 2005

Ai-KuN

Ai-KuN

Atashi wa kimi ni aitai....

Cancel

un! Chibis r juz SOOOOO CUTE ^^ I really wanna see Bleach's chibis... It will be fun to see char that nvr smile in chibis... Like Byakuya n Hitsugaya...

• Dec 26, 2005
Cancel

I like Chibi , that very cute and small eg. i find bleach's chibi all of them are KAWAII especially Biakuya sama

• Dec 26, 2005
Cancel

they are sometimes good and sometimes bad. I like the chibis of animes like Love Hina, Chobits, and Tenchi Muyo, but i can't say i would favor Cowboy Bebop chibis. overall, it just depends. as long as chibi animes dont become mainstream, people can have their fun. at least its not hentai

• Dec 26, 2005

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Cancel

Yay!
Chibis rulessss absolutely
Especially PoT's extremely cute

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.